16

Minhyuk and Eunbyul POV
Rona: Good morning
Y/n: Ugh... why do you always say hi to me and can you please leave me alone newbie *smirks and continues scrolling theough her phone*
Rona: Why are you always getting everything *throws y/n phone on the ground*
Y/n: Yah, that's my new phone you just broke and how am I supposed to text and play video games on my phone ?! *pushes the new girl to her seat in the back*
Eunbyul: Rona ya, why did you break my sister phone
Seokkyung: How is y/n going to text and call us if she has an emergency or something.
Bae Rona: I didn't mean to throw her phone to ground hard
Y/n: You meant it because you're still jealous of me from getting a boyfriend, and being popular since we were in elementary to middle school. *cries and runs out of the classroom *
Jenny: Y/n!!!!! Minhyuk can you please help me get her back to the classroom ?
Minhyuk: yes Jenny and Your going to regret making our princess cry today Rona *smirks and runs with Jenny after y/n*
Seokhoon: Bae Rona !!!! You know, ever since you got here. I never even liked you because of how you're acting towards my girlfriend. She's been through a lot since you and your friends bullied, used and forced her to do stuff that she never wanted to do.
Now you want to apologize to her?!
Rona: I know what I did was wrong in the past?!! I just want to apologize to her for what I did to her parents.
Eunbyul: You made y/n suffer enough and I want you out of here before she comes back to class.
Seokkyung: Your trying to say that your friends killed her mom and dad for popularity?! *angry*
Rona: I wanted to have her life style and be happy but she has everything *cries and screams*