26

After the nurse let y/n , Seokhoon and Seojin out of the office.
Y/n: Thank you and mom, I love you so much
Seojin: I love you too and go back to class alright. I'll talk with the teacher about Rona's consequences after school.
Y/n: Ok and thank you mom for being there with me since I was all alone after my parents died. *cries and hugs*
Seojin: Your welcome my love and I will support you with your decision of being a kpop idol.
Y/n: thanks again and sorry for worrying you
Seojin: It's alright and I know you're a strong person too. I'll try to help in every way I can alright.
Y/n: Ok mom and I love you so much. I'll make you proud.
Seojin: I know you will and I have to go back to my office. Always be careful with who you hang out with alright.
Y/n: Yes mom
Seojin: Bye y/n and Seokhoon, please make sure my daughter doesn't write anything on her notebook after lunch.* hugs her*
Seokhoon: Yes Seojin saem
Seojin: Alright
When Seojin (Mom) left the couple alone to do some work back at her office. Seokhoon and Y/n head back to class before lunch is over.
Y/n: Babe
Seokhoon: Yes princess
Y/n: are you mad at me?
Seokhoon: No but I'm disappointed at Rona for pushing you down the stairs
Y/n: Look at my right arm, I blame Rona for doing this me because she is still being jealous and always making a fool of herself. *shows right arm*

Seokhoon: Rona is going to pay for hurting you Y/n: Babe, please calm down and do you want to hang out at the cafe? Seokhoon: Yes but I want to make sure your right arm is fine before you can do anything else

Y/n: Babe, please calm down and do you want to hang out at the cafe?
Seokhoon: Yes but I want to make sure your right arm is fine before you can do anything else.
Y/n: Thanks babe and I'll try not to move a lot with the cast on my right arm.
Seokhoon: Ok and let me carry your backpack to the cafe.
Y/n: Ok *smiles and hugs carefully*
Seokhoon: ok *smiles and hugs back carefully*
Y/n: let's go see what the others are doing
Seokhoon: Ok and I want you  to stay with me while we see what our friends are doing?
Y/n: Ok *uses her left to hold Seokhoon hand*
Seokhoon: ok *holds her left hand*