29

Joo Twins POV
When seookhoon and Seokkyung entered the cafe. Both of them saw Jenny, Minhyuk and Eunbyul trying to get their friend to cool down after having a bad day at school.
Jenny: Hey
Minhyuk: Hi
Eunbyul: Hi
Y/n: Babe and Bestie
Seokhoon: Princess, I can't believe Rona would do this kind of thing *sits next his girlfriend and kisses her forehead*
Y/n: yeah *sniffles and wipes tears away*
Seokkyung: Yeah *hugs*
Jenny: She won't leave y/n alone
Minhyuk: Yeah and we should tell our teacher tomorrow before class starts
Eunbyul: Yeah and I'll let mom know about Rona and what she did to you
Y/n: Ok then
While y/n and the Joo twins order at the counter. Three of them come back to talk with their friends while waiting for their order to be called.
Jenny's POV
Minhyuk: what is taking so long ?
Jenny: Be patient
Eunbyul: My sister is with Seokhoon and Seokkyung
Jenny: Alright and I hope they don't run into Rona again
Minhyuk: Yeah
Seokkyung: Have you seen y/n anywhere ?
Seokhoon: no and why ?
Seokkyung: She went to get our food and drinks from the counter
Seokhoon: Ok and I will make sure that she comes back safe.
Seokkyung: Ok and I'll help our friends come to our table.
Seokhoon: Ok
While y/n was getting their food and drinks, she sees bae Rona inside the same area where my friends and I sit near the window.
Bae Rona: Hi y/n and do you need help carrying your stuff ?
Y/n: What do you want now ?
Bae Rona: I just want to help carry your things
Y/n: Don't even bother in helping me
Bae Rona: ok *pushes y/n hard in the floor*
Y/n: Yah Bae Rona !!!!!! Why would you do that to me and ow!!!!!! *holds onto right arm *
Bae Rona: Y/n, I'm sorry for pushing you
Y/n: You did it on purpose
Bae Rona: no I didn't
Y/n: Yes you did
Bae Rona: Why are blaming me for everything Huh Y/n ?!
Y/n: You always ruin everything for me whenever im with my friends at school, even at my favorite cafe after school. I'm sick and tired of you coming over to see me *tries to get up but sees my right knee swollen*
Bae Rona: Let me help you up
Y/n: No and don't touch me bae Rona
Bae Rona: I just want to help you up
After Seokhoon saw what happened to his girlfriend. He came and saved her from anymore damage that bae Rona might do to her.
Bae Rona: Joo Seokhoon ? *stops what she is doing*
Seokhoon: Princess tell me What happened and why is my girlfriend covered in our food and drinks ?!
Y/n: Ok, I was holding onto our tray of food and drinks while walking back to our table and then suddenly bae Rona appeared and pushed me. After I told her that I don't need help carrying the food and drinks that I order for us only. She insisted that I needed help with it but I told her no need to help me. That's when she started to try and pull the tray away from both of my hands.
Seokhoon: Bae Rona, what do you have to say for yourself. Why can't you just leave my girlfriend alone
Bae Rona: I can't accept your relationship with her at all.
Seokhoon: Rona, I don't even like you at all. Especially your behavior towards my girlfriend.
Bae Rona: Seokhoon, I really like you
Seokhoon: I know you like me since you came to this school.
Bae Rona: Will you accept my feelings and leave y/n ?
Seokhoon: No and why should I leave my girlfriend for some wannabe who wants to be apart of the Hera kids club.
Y/n: yeah and you know what I mean is that Seokhoon and I don't tolerate you being our friend anymore Rona
Bae Rona: You promised me to be my friend
Y/n: Rona, I lied about being your friend because I didn't want to be hurt again and I'm sorry
Seokhoon: That was awesome babe and I knew you could do it.
Y/n: Thanks
Seokhoon: Your welcome
Bae Rona: Our hang outs were not important to you
Y/n: Not really because it's always the mall we always go to every time I see you.
Bae Rona: Ok and I'll see you tomorrow at school then.
Y/n: Ok and bye
Seokhoon: Let's go back to our friends
Y/n: Ok