11

Minhyuk's POV
Jenny: Did I see Rona going to where I think she's going ?
Eunbyul: Oh no, the new girl going to cause my sister to have another panic attack again at the cafe.
Seokkyung: Seriously and I'm getting tired of Bae Rona coming back to y/n's life. Even though she ruined it for ex childhood friend since elementary school.
Minhyuk: We should head to the cafe before Rona starts to make y/n cry and have more pain
Eunbyul: She's been depressed and been going little crazy lately since Rona showed up to the school,
Seokkyung: Let's go now and before anything happens to y/n
Jenny: Yeah

Seokkyung POV
Bae Rona leaves the school and walks straight to the cafe where y/n and Seokhoon are at. When she sees the two, she walks up to them.
Rona: Seokhoon and y/n
Seokhoon: Rona, what are you doing here
Y/n: babe, what is the new girl doing here ? *shocked and holds onto her backpack*
Rona: Y/n, I'm sorry for what my friend and I did to you. I didn't think that my friend would kill your parents after school. Please I'm begging you to forgive me. I didn't mean to neglect and forget about you.
Y/n: Seokhoon, can we please go inside the cafe ? *cries*
Seokhoon: Rona, please leave y/n for now. *comforts his girlfriend*
Rona: Why ?!
Seokhoon: I know you apologized to y/n, but she isn't ready to forgive you yet. She is still insecure about forgiving her ex childhood friend.
Y/n: S-Seokhoon *holds onto his arm and smirks*
Seokhoon: Rona, please I'm being nice right now.
Rona: Y/n!!!! Please forgive me and I'm begging you
Y/n: N-no Rona !!!  You've hurt me enough with your lies and I know  you and your friend still talk with each other. So don't say anything to me at school or in Hera Palace.
Rona: Y/n, please *holds onto both y/n hands*
Y/n: Seokhoon oppa, please get Rona hands off me *struggles pulling my hands off her grip.*
Seokhoon: Rona, let go of my girlfriend hands *pushes Rona to the ground harshly*
Rona: ah *Falls onto her butt*
Y/n: I'm not the y/n you remember Rona.
Rona: Y/n ah, please I'm your childhood friend
Y/n: I don't have a childhood friend who betrayed me *gets up from the ground and dusts off my skirt*
Seokhoon: are you alright princess?
Y/n: I'm fine now babe and thanks for worrying
Seokhoon: Your  welcome and Rona, please don't ever come near y/n and I anymore.
Rona: I'm sorry y/n ah *cries and walks away*
Y/n: I can't believe rona is my new neighbor at Hera Palace *starts to have panic attack and hits her chest hard*
Seokhoon: Y/n, I'm right here and please stop hitting your chest please. Look at me and tell me what happened before your parents passed away.
Y/n: *cries onto his shirt* I'll tell when everyone is here and I'm sorry for worrying you
Seokhoon: ok and I'm here for you. I'm happy that you stood up to Rona today
Y/n: Thanks but she came back and when did she come back * scared and hold onto Seokhoon arm*
Seokhoon: It's ok and she's gone
Y/n: Ok