14

Y/n's POV
Seokhoon: Princess ?
Y/n: Yes babe
Seokhoon: are you home safe ?
Y/n: Yes and guess who spotted me walking through the hall
Seokhoon: Bae Rona
Y/n: Yeah and I just went  straight to my apartment. She tried to talk to me about the past but I told her, I'm not listening to you anymore after what you did. Please leave me alone for now until I have mind straight to hear your apology.
Seokhoon: Wow and is Eunbyul with you ?
Eunbyul: yeah and I'm so proud of my sister
Y/n: thanks and we're heading back to the apartment to rest and call mom about something
Seokhoon: Ok and love you both
Y/n: Love you babe
Eunbyul: Love you too, Seokhoon
Seokhoon: Be safe both of you
Y/n: Yes babe
Eunbyul: Yes Seokhoon *smiles and hugs her sister*
While y/n and Eunbyul are waiting for their mom to answer the phone. They hear a voice on the phone
Mom: Y/n and Eunbyul
Y/n: mom
Eunbyul: hi mom and my sister has something to tell you.
Mom: What is it honey ?
Y/n: I want to tell you about my past
Mom: Sure honey and I'm here for you
Y/n: Thanks mom
Mom: Your welcome and let me hear
Y/n:Bae Rona and I were childhood friends since we're young. Then, She neglected me for another friend in kindergarten. I felt used by Rona and my mom and dad passed away during a car accident near my school.
My parents were trying to pick me up from school but some person was driving carelessly and didn't even notice he/she hit my parents with their vehicle. Then, Rona's mom picked me and her daughter up from the school while the ambulance came and to them to hospital for emergency surgery.
I didn't even get to say goodbye to my parents until the doctor told me that my mom and dad didn't make it. I was so devastated and was put into an orphanage until 15 years old.

That's when your daughter and you came to adopt me as your own daughter and have Eunbyul have a younger sibling. After what bae Rona and her friend did to me I wanted to forget about her. Then, the accident about my mom and Dad being killed in a car accident by one of Rona's closest friends in elementary school.

I was depressed and sad about my mom and dad being gone. After having Eunbyul and her mom take care of me, I became the person I wanted to avenge my mom and dad for what that new girl did to me in elementary.
Ever since then, Rona and I stopped being friends after elementary school. Her mom and my parents were close friends until I saw Rona and her other friend plotting against me for being friends with other people and having a boyfriend at a young age. She would yell and pull all of my clothes out from my school bag and throw them into the toilet.
Then, her mom found out that Rona and her friend have been bullying me since middle school. After bae Rona was suspended from school. I was a grade higher than Rona because I got the highest mark for the whole school year. That's when I started to feel lonely and depressed after what she did to me in middle school.
Now, I live with Eonni and mom. Both of them treatme like I'm apart of their family.
Then, I started going to Cheong Arts School with my sister. Then I met Jenny, Minhyuk and the Joo twins who try to make my life at ease before Rona came back.
Since Bae Rona is the new student, I kinda had a hard time controlling my emotions real bad. *starts crying uncontrollably*
Mom: Y/n ah, please don't cry and I will try my best to keep you safe from Rona
Y/n: Thanks mom and I'm happy to be apart of the family with you and Eunbyul (Eonni).
Mom: Your welcome
Eunbyul: your welcome and You did amazing standing up to Rona
Y/n: thanks Eonni
Eunbyul: What are sister's for
Y/n: Be there to protect their younger sibling from any harm
Eunbyul: That's right little sister and I'll always be there for you.
Y/n: Thank you
Mom: Your welcome
Eunbyul: we have to go now and get some rest
Mom: Be safe both of you. I'll let you know when you can move back into our apartment in Hera palace
Y/n: Ok and love you mom always
Eunbyul: Love you always
Mom: I'll see you tomorrow at school
Y/n: Yes mom and we'll make you proud
Eunbyul: Yeah and mom, y/n has a boyfriend
Mom: I know, y/n and Seokhoon look cute together as a couple
Eunbyul: I know right and we'll let you go back to work
Mom: Ok and see you tomorrow my lovely daughters
Y/n: See you and bye *small Waves*
Eunbyul: Bye mom 
Mom: Bye *small wave back to y/n*