27

The couple comes out of the classroom to see Minhyuk recording Bae Rona being yelled at by Jenny, Seokkyung, & Eunbyul for hurting their best friend during lunch.
Minhyuk: Wow, I can't believe Rona just pushed our child hood best friend down the staircase today.
Jenny: Why would rona do it ?!
Eunbyul: my sister wanted to be your friend but you had to be jealous of her being so close to her boyfriend. Why can't you just leave her alone for once. She's been through  a lot and has been through enough of Rona's lies.
Seokkyung: It's better if you stayed away from y/n and us for good. So I suggest you go back to the classroom and pack your stuff.
Minhyuk: You heard Seokkyung and us, go back to where you came from. If we see you cause anymore problems with y/n. You will be kicked out of this school for good.
Jenny: Yeah
Eunbyul: Yeah
Minhyuk: yeah *stops recording*
Bae Rona: Why is Seokhoon always with y/n?! *sees y/n and tries to get close to her.*
Seokkyung: My brother likes y/n because she is nice to everyone and loves her for who she is.
Jenny: Yeah
Minhyuk: Yeah and you don't even get in between their relationship.
Eunbyul: My sister has her rights to be near Seokhoon and you don't. So don't push any boundaries that can cause trouble for you to get even more worse.
Bae Rona: I get it
Seokhoon: Good
Y/n: Good and I better not see you near me and my friends ever again starting tomorrow.
Bae Rona: Ok