13

Oh Yoon Hee's POV
Rona: Hello mom and I'm home. I saw y/n and Seokhoon at the cafe today after school
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona your home and what did y/n say ?
Rona: She told her friends about me bullying her at our former elementary and middle school.
Oh Yoon Hee: her parents are my closest  friend but I can't believe you bullied y/n. Is it because she now lives with Cheon Seojin and Ha Eunbyul
Rona: Yeah and I'm going to my room to do some homework for class
Oh Yoon Hee: Y/n, what happened to you ? *sad* Rona, you need to understand that y/n has a lot of issues after he parents passed away. She's been depressed all her life until Ha Eunbyul, Cheon Seojin and Ha yeon chul came into life and made her feel apart of their family.
Couple minutes later, Rona comes out of her room to talk with her mom about y/n .
Rona: I know but she's not the same y/n anymore. I saw her holding hands with Seokhoon and also hanging out with the Hera Kids
Oh Yoon Hee: She is what now ?!
Rona: yeah and ever since I came back I see her hanging out with Jenny, Minhyuk, Eunbyul (her sister) & Seokkyung.
Rona: She's not the same person I used to know
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona ya, let's just leave y/n alone and she needs time to heal from the painful past that you caused her life.
Rona: I've been wanting to talk to y/n but her friends keep telling me to leave her alone.
Oh Yoon Hee: Her kids and y/n are good friends and she's in a relationship with Seokhoon.
Rona: why does he love y/n ?
Oh Yoon Hee: Ever since y/n came into the Hera Palace, she was the only person who can hang out with Jenny, Minhyuk, Ha Eunbyul, and the Joo twins. They were so happy to have y/n in their friend group because she is the nicest and can understand what they have been through in the last by their parents.
Rona: How come she doesn't remember me ?
Oh Yoon Hee: She has amnesia since the orphanage. Even now, she doesn't even remember you or your other friends that you hung out with in elementary to middle school.
Rona: Oh really and how come she didn't tell me or anything
Oh Yoon Hee: Rona, please y/n doesn't want to remember any thing bad  that happened in the past. No more talking about it infront of her or with her friends at school.
Rona: Ok