Chapter 4

When Onyx awoke the next morning, she looked over to Bethany who was fast asleep. She immediately felt a wave of guilt wash over her as she realized she had used her for her own selfish reasons. She sighed and sat up, then noticed that Cyndi and the others had already left the cabin. She draped her legs over the edge of her bed and her bed squeaked, waking Bethany from her slumber. She looked at Onyx and smiled.

"Mm, good morning gorgeous," Bethany said as she stretched lazily.

"I need to talk to you," Onyx said with a serious look. Bethany looked at Onyx and her brow furrowed, wondering what Onyx would say.

"I need to be honest with you, it's the least you deserve. I was with you last night because I was trying to make Cyndi jealous." She admitted, finding it hard to look at the girl, who was now sitting up in her bed, leaning back on her hands. Bethany suddenly smiled.

"You really think I didn't know that?" She asked, her words forced Onyxs' eyes to meet hers again.

"I... I don't understand," Onyx said, confusion laced within every word.

"Don't worry. I don't mind it... I still had fun. I'm not the jealous type. But don't think that means I support cheating, I still can't believe what she did to you." Bethany explained. Onyx immediately felt relieved, she was glad to know someone in her year who had seen things from her side.
Cyndi stood and approached Onyx. She placed her hand on the girl's chest and pushed her back onto the bed before straddling her. She leaned down and kissed Onyx passionately then pulled away. She placed her head in Onyxs' neck and kissed it softly.

"I never got to thank you for last night..." She whispered before getting on her knees between Onyxs' legs on the bed. Onyx bit her lip as she watched Bethany's hand slowly run down her chest to her sweats, where her member was already awake and ready to be released from its constraints. Bethany saw and giggled before slipping her hand under the girl's waistband, pulling out her stiffened mass.

"You don't have to..." Onyx started, when she suddenly felt Bethany's lips around the head of her erection. Bethany looked up at Onyx while she wrapped her tongue around the girl's sensitive head, massaging it slowly. Onyx's eyes rolled back and she groaned at the softness of the girl's tongue. She watched as the girl sucked softly on the tip and rubbed her tongue against her frenulum, overstimulating her as she gave her head.

"Oh Bethany," Onyx groaned deeply as she exhaled. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair as she repeated the same movements over and over, never taking her eyes off of hers.

"I'm gonna come," Onyx moaned, feeling herself climaxing prematurely. She gripped the girl's hair as she began to suck, and released her load inside of her mouth. She watched Bethany smile as she swallowed. Onyx panted and smiled, wiping her lips for her with her thumb.

*************

"Ms Dimitras," The Director heard, pulling her attention from her black coffee, over easy eggs and toast that she was so looking forward to eating. The perfect meal after the night she shared with Kai. She knew who was trying to get her attention and what they wanted to talk about. She forced a smile then looked up to see one of the camp counselors standing right next to her. The same camp counselor who had caught Onyx and Bethany the night before.

"Yes, Stacey?" Dimitras said, before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well, I just thought I should let you know that I caught Onyx and Bethany being... inappropriately intimate just outside of their cabin last night." Stacey said, straightening her shirt. Dimitras acted equally surprised and disappointed, which was difficult for her to achieve given the fact that she already knew perfectly well that her daughter was planning on committing inappropriate acts and that these acts were likely not going to stop anytime soon.