Chapter 14

That evening as the sun was setting, Dimitras and Kai were sitting outside at a table playing a game of cards when they heard footsteps approaching. Looking over Kai's shoulder, Dimitras saw Onyx approaching them, she was staring at the ground as she walked and was rubbing her neck, she seemed anxious.

Dimitras looked at Kai then placed her cards face down on the table. "Onyx, what is it darling?" The woman asked. Onyx pulled out the chair that was beside them and sat.

"I don't know what to do. I'm in our new home, surrounded by friends but I can't stop thinking about her. What if she doesn't choose me? What if she really is in love with him..." Onyx started. Kai pressed her lips together as she looked at Dimitras. She knew she wouldn't have the answer Onyx was looking for.

"Bonding is something special Onyx, and when the bond is mutual, it is the most rare of all. If she knows what is best for her, she will choose you." Kai assured the girl.

"I don't want to hurt him, but I'm worried that I will. If she loves him then I want her to be happy." Said Onyx. Kai knew that when she could sense that she was about to lose her temper, she would think of Dimitras and the thought of the woman would immediately calm her nerves. She knew that wouldn't be the best advice for Onyx in this particular situation since the one she bonded to is betrothed to another.
"Am I not good enough? I don't understand what I did wrong. Just a few weeks ago she was telling me that I'm hers, claiming me as her own yet she constantly reminds me that she belongs to someone else. It doesn't make any sense." Onyx said, tears were forming in her eyes. Dimitras took her hand in hers and rubbed the top of her hand with her thumb.

"I know it doesn't make sense now darling but I've noticed that she clearly can't seem to resist herself when she is near you." Dimitras said. A thought crossed her mind and she couldn't believe she was about to say this to her daughter. "If I've learned one thing while being with your mother, it's that jealousy can make or break relationships." She added, instantly second guessing the advice she had just given her daughter. Kai looked at her and nudged her leg softly with hers under the table, she couldn't believe she had planted that seed in their daughter's mind either.

"You're right," Onyx said, looking at Dimitras with a smile. "It worked before when I posted a few things online that... well.. that's besides the point. Thanks mom," Onyx said before kissing Dimitras on the cheek, she then returned inside and joined the others.

"You're evil." Kai said with a small smirk as she stared Dimitras down. Dimitras smiled then picked up her cards.

"Shall we continue?" Dimitras said casually, wanting to move on from the subject. A few hours later, the food arrived and Dimitras met them out front. She showed the workers inside and told them where to set the trays. She tipped them and they saw themselves out. Dimitras uncovered each tray of gyro meat, pita bread, rice, hummus, tatziki, toum, and tapenade.

She called the students to the kitchen for dinner. They served themselves and once they were done eating, Dimitras gave them permission to go into town for the night as she knew she wanted some alone time with her wife anyways. Once Onyx and her teammates left and Kai and Dimitras had finished eating, Kai cleaned up the mess the students had made while Dimitras did the dishes.

Kai put the food away and cleaned the counters and table. Once she was done, she looked over at Dimitras and smiled softly as her eyes slowly travelled up and down the woman's standing form. She approached Dimitras and placed her hands on her waist from behind, then placed her head in her neck, kissing it softly.

Dimitras smiled and closed her eyes, leaning her head back slightly. She knew Kai couldn't keep her hands off of her when she wore her tight, red velvet dress that synched at her waist. She turned the water off and dried her hands before Kai got too carried away. She turned around then wrapped her arms around Kai's neck. She loved feeling her wife pressed against her, and loved it even more when she felt Kai's member growing by the second against her as it was in that moment.