Chapter 15

Later that night, students from Fortuna and Greenwood had met at Onyxs' house as previously planned. Before the championship games, Onyx knew she was going to want to party whether they won or lost. What she didn't anticipate was the way she was currently feeling, she didn't feel like seeing anyone. She would have much preferred to curl up in her room and cry.

When the team arrived back at the house, there were already cars that the driveway all the way down to the street. When they entered the party, they received endless, deafening amounts of cheers and applause, streamers and poppers shot over them from all directions. Music was playing loud and Onyx was already annoyed.

"Onyx!" She heard two familiar voices shout through the others. She looked up and smiled from the corner of her mouth when she saw Bethany and Cyndi, she didn't know they planned on coming. They hugged her tightly and complimented her profusely. Onyx sat with them on the couch in the front living room and caught them up, telling them why Jesse had hit her.

They took Onyxs' side of course, knowing her reasoning and why she was messaging Ava so much no matter how inappropriate their conversations were. Bethany and Cyndi were a little high, they couldn't keep their hands off of Onyx as she told them about how frustrated and hurt she was that Ava would do something like that right in front of her after the conversations they had.
Cyndi made Onyx look at her and she kissed her softly while Bethany placed her hand under Onyxs' shirt, running her fingers along her toned lower abdomen. Onyx closed her eyes as she kissed Cyndi back, then suddenly felt hands on her shoulders from behind. She looked up and saw a girl she recognized from Fortuna, who was smiling down at her as she rubbed her shoulders. She leaned down and kissed Onyxs' neck softly.

Kai and Dimitras were standing outside talking as they waited for the pizza to arrive. Dimitras' mouth opened slightly when she saw Ava and Jesse approaching the house with their friends. Kai followed her gaze and sighed when she saw them.

"This won't be good," Kai said. As Ava got closer, Dimitras stood in the entrance to the courtyard, blocking her from entering. Her arms were folded in front of her as she looked down disapprovingly at the girl.

"Ava, I don't think you should be here. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Dimitras stated firmly. Jesse and Ava's friends had gone ahead of her and joined the party.

"Dimitras, we were invited. I didn't come to cause any trouble, I promise. We'll be in and out before you even notice." Ava promised. Dimitras sighed as she considered her words. She couldn't read the girl's mind which frustrated her but somehow she knew Ava was telling the truth.

"Fine. You have thirty minutes. If you are still here by then I will find you personally and make you leave." Dimitras stated her terms. Ava smiled then nodded before entering the party. Dimitras sighed as she watched the girl, she remembered her when she was just a child. Dimitras was Ava's godmother for gods sake, which was even more reason why Dimitras couldn't believe that the young, innocent girl she remembered had caused Onyx so much pain.

Ava walked through the grand entrance of the mansion, she looked around in awe. Her eyes wandered until they suddenly landed on Onyx who was on the couch in the room just ahead of her, with four girls surrounding her who were running their hands along her body. She gasped quietly to herself at the scene before her, she was undeniably jealous and didn't know how to handle her emotions. She wasn't sure if she wanted to scream or cry but her entire world froze when Onyxs' eyes opened and her gaze met hers.

Onyxs' expression remained the same. She wasn't moaning from pleasure, she wasn't smiling at the feeling of having multiple sets of lips and hands along her body, she looked dead behind her eyes and Ava felt awful. This was Onyxs' night and Ava knew she had ruined it. She watched as Onyx stood, then went up the stairs to her right. Ava's breath caught when she saw the girl that was sitting between Onyx's legs follow shortly after her up the stairs.