Chapter 7

Onyx entered her room and decided to text Cyndi, inviting her to her over to tell her what had happened. She knew that word of her transformation had likely spread around the campus already and wanted to tell Cyndi the true story. Less than five minutes later, she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and smiled when she saw Cyndi standing before her. They kissed and she let her into her room.

She told Cyndi everything, from her encounter in the forest with Kyle and his friends, to her summoning Hades later that night. She told her what she had learned about Hades and expressed the sorrow she felt for the goddess. Cyndi understood and couldn't believe that Kyle and his gang of friends had attacked her like that. She placed her hand on Onyxs' and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so glad that your okay. I'm so glad that we can finally move past this, I've missed you." She said to Onyx who then smiled and rubbed her back.

"I've missed you too," Onyx admitted, looking down at her hand that was fiddling with the string of her sweats that she had changed into. Cyndi made her look at her and she kissed her softly. Onyx kissed her passionately, forgetting about their past. As their tongues began to intertwine between their lips, Onyx placed her hand on Cyndi's thigh. She hadn't ejaculated in days and could already feel her member growing.

Cyndi spread her legs, leaning back on her hands as they made out gently. She was wearing a short skirt and Onyx soon found out that she wasn't wearing anything underneath as the tips of her fingers suddenly brushed against the girl's wet lips. Cyndi moaned softly against Onyxs' lips as she spread her legs wider, wanting to feel Onyx inside of her so badly. Onyx bit Cyndi's bottom lip softly as she ran the tip of her middle finger up and down the girl's waiting slit. Cyndi gasped and looked at Onyx as she teased her sensitive labia.

Onyx could hear how wet she was and this only aroused her even more. She pushed the tip in slowly, fingering the girl's entrance. Cyndi's moved her hips in small circles, begging to be entered further. Onyx smirked and pushed her finger in deeper, feeling her finger become wet with the girl's juices. Suddenly she added another finger and began to rub Cyndi's G spot, knowing how easy it was to make the girl come.

Cyndi's eyes rolled back and she moaned loudly as she felt the familiar pressure building between her legs. Onyx began rubbing her her G spot fast and firmly, applying pressure repeatedly. Cyndi was speechless, she gripped Onyxs' hand and looked at her, letting her know she was ready to release. Onyx pulled her fingers out and the girl ejaculated then collapsed onto the bed. Onyx smiled and placed her hand on Cyndi's abdomen as she felt her breath returning to her.

Cyndi looked at her and smiled before laughing sensually to herself. Onyx smiled then kissed her softly. She placed her hand on Cyndi's neck then kissed her harder as she got on top of her. She reached down and pushed her sweats off while they kissed, causing her member to be positioned between the girl's legs. Onyx began moving up and down her body slowly, allowing the sensitive head of her erection to push against her entrance.

She was about to push herself into her when she heard a knock at her door. Onyx looked at her and sighed. She got up and fixed her sweats before opening the door a little. She wasn't surprised to see Dimitras standing in front of her.

"Onyx, I know you took it. I noticed which page you took from my book, please don't tell me you did anything stupid." Dimitras said firmly. Onyx stepped outside of her room to explain herself to her mother.

"Everything is okay mom. I'm sorry I took it from you, I wanted to talk to her on my own to see if we could come to an agreement." Onyx started. "She agreed to leave as alone mom, she will leave everyone alone. All she wanted was my hybrid powers so that she could prove herself to Zeus." Onyx explained further. Dimitras brought her thumb and pointer finger to the bridge of her nose and close her eyes as she exhaled. After a few moments, she looked at Onyx.