Chapter 13

After practice late one Thursday night, Onyx showered in the locker room and had gotten into a pair of sweats and a tight, black tank top. She was sitting on the bench putting her hair products, deodorant and jersey back into her bag when she decided to check her phone. As she was scrolling through her social media feed, her breath caught when she saw Ava under a section that showed her people she may know.

She clicked on her page and hit follow without a second thought. She realized Ava didn't have her full name on her page which was likely why she was never able to find her. Her smile slowly fell as she looked through her posts, seeing how happy she looked with her boyfriend. She noticed that Ava had just posted a picture with him three hours ago. The championship games were only six weeks away, Onyx was hoping Ava would have left him by now.

Onyx decided to like the post, hoping Ava would notice. She as she scrolled through Ava's older posts, she smiled once she reached pictures of her before she met her boyfriend. Ava had posted pictures of herself eating her favorite ice cream, relaxing on the beach, reading her favorite books, but one of Onyxs' favorite was one of her making a silly face as she held a bag of popcorn next to her at the movies.

Onyx smiled, then realized that she had accidentally liked it. She quickly turned her phone off and threw it into her bag. She gripped her hair, knowing Ava would know that she was looking through posts of hers that were over three years old. She went to the sink and splashed her face with cold water as she collected herself. She tried not to think too much into it and returned to her room.

As she lay on her bed, her phone was burning a hole in her pocket as she tried her hardest to refrain from checking to see if Ava had followed her back. A few minutes later, she gave in and pulled her phone from her pocket. She sighed when she saw that there weren't any new notifications on her locked screen. She put on an audio book, tossed her phone next to her then fell asleep.

*************

A few days had passed and Ava still hadn't followed her back. She began to wonder if she ever would, or if she was still too mad at her to give her even the slightest hint or acknowledgement that she still thinks about her too.

She was at the gym after her classes for the day when she saw her phone light up inside of her bag that was on the ground next to her. She dropped the dumbbells she was holding onto the mat and grabbed her phone quickly. She smiled when she saw that Ava had finally followed her back, and had liked her latest post which was a picture of her during practice.

Onyx felt butterflies as she laid back on the bench. She stared at the ceiling and panted, still out of breath from her workout. Now that she had Ava's attention, she thought of what her next move would be.

Once she finished her set, she showered and returned to her room. She decided to try something that she knew could work to her advantage. She created an Admirers Only account, which was a platform people used to post material of themselves that their most avid followers could pay to see. Once she was done creating her account, she decided she would take a mirror selfie as her first post.

She pulled her tank top up, exposing her toned abdomen and V line without exposing her wrapped chest. She took the bunched fabric into her mouth sensually and hooked her thumb into the waistband of her sweats, pulling them down slightly which further exposed her lines and veins that led to her lower region. Her hair was messy and she knew she looked good. She took the picture and wasted no time as she posed it with a winky face emoji in the caption. She posted the same photo on her social media, with the link to her exclusive content.

Within minutes, her post had gained thousands of likes, Ava being one of them. She read through the hundreds of comments that had already accumulated. She checked her new account to see if she had any new subscribers. She was shocked to see that Ava was one of the first ones. Her mouth opened slightly when she saw that Ava had commented the drooling emoji. Onyx smiled softly then bit her lip as she realized Ava liked what she saw. She knew she could have some fun with this, and looked forward to the days to come.