Chapter 9

The next morning, Kai lay awake in bed. She was barely able to sleep as her thoughts raced with the possibilities of issues that could arise if Dimitras were to get pregnant again. She sighed as she realized she wouldn't be giving her all during practices while they prepared for the games which were less than two weeks away, that her mind would be elsewhere.

Dimitras stirred in her sleep then rolled onto her back as she yawned and stretched. Kai watched her and smiled. Dimitras looked at Kai and smiled softly then read her mind, realizing that Kai had been worrying about the night before. She sighed and placed her hand gently on the side of Kai's face.

"Darling, stop worrying. We don't even know if it happened yet, this trip is about you." Dimitras said. "I knew I had forgotten something but couldn't remember what it was for the life of me. I'm sorry that I didn't remember sooner." She added. Kai sighed and kissed her softly.

"This isn't your fault, it's neither of our faults. Even if it happens, we'll find a way to work through it." Kai said with a smile, trying to hide the fear she really felt. Dimitras could tell she was still worried. She knew she couldn't have this since Kai needed to concentrate on Onyx and the team, not on could be's and what if's.

She pulled Kai's head to her chest and ran her fingers through her hair. She thought about going down on Kai but knew she was likely not in the mood when she suddenly felt her wife's tongue against her nipple. She gasped and looked down, then watched as Kai began to feed. She smiled and whimpered softly as she felt Kai's teeth graze against her sensitive skin. Kai placed her hand on Dimitras' abdomen while she sucked, she was surprised to find herself almost hoping that Dimitras was pregnant. If it weren't for their experience during Onyxs' birth, they would have had more children by then without a doubt in their minds.

Dimitras gripped Kai's hair, pulling her head closer as she suckled from her milky breast. She placed har hand on Kai's over her abdomen and read Kai's mind, she smiled when she realized Kai was thinking about having a baby as well.

Kai shifted her body so that she was on top of the woman as she fed, her hardened member had fallen between Dimitras' thighs and she began moving up and down her her wife's body, just as she had the first time they made love on the couch in her office. Dimitras gasped and her grip tightened around Kai's hair as she felt the girl enter her, she spread her legs as far as she could, wanting to feel her all the way.

Kai began to pant as she sucked, then moved her hips up along the woman's body further, entering her entirely as she groaned. She rested her forehead on Dimitras' and their eyes met as she began to move her hips back and forth slowly. Dimitras whimpered softly each time she felt Kai's length reach the deepest depths of her body.

She gasped when Kai began to thrust harder, she gripped her back and her legs tightened against the girl's hips as she felt her orgasm building. The sensation of Dimitras' muscles contracting around her member was causing Kai immense amounts of pleasure with each thrust, drawing her to the edge. She knew she was going to come soon.

Dimitras arched her back, squeezing her thighs even tighter as her orgasm had taken over. She was speechless and Kai couldn't hold back any longer. Kai opened her mouth and moaned softly, a crinkle formed between her eyebrows as Dimitras pulled her closer, wanting her to come inside of her. Knowing Dimitras wanted it too pushed her over the edge and she began to come deeply inside of her and their eyes connected. Dimitras gripped Kai's hair and whimpered softly as she felt her wife coming inside of her. Once Kai finished, they both smiled softly as they caught their breath.

Kai brought her hand to the side of the woman's face and ran her thumb gently over her lips.

"You want another child too, don't you?" Kai asked softly. Dimitras smiled as she continued to run her fingers through Kai's hair.