10

"I heard that you draw, I just didn't know you were this good." Brianna says looking at Zayn's sketches.

"I haven't shown many people them, but you really think they are good?" he asks and she laughs.

"Yeah! They are amazing Zayn. I can't believe you haven't shown more people. Why is that?"

"Because I'm a prince and it wouldn't matter anyways." he sighs.

"That's crazy Zayn! It would totally matter. Everyone would love your drawings. They are so interesting." Brianna tells him.

"Thanks."

"I'm being serious. You should show more people."

"I really don't want to." Zayn admits. "I just like staying out of the spotlight. It's bad enough that I'm prince, any more and I think I would freak out."

"Well I still think you should show people. Just what I think." Brianna says and sets the notebook down again. "You're a lot different than everyone says you are Zayn."

"Is that good or bad?" he laughs.

"I'm not sure. I always heard you were a mean jerk. When actually you are pretty sweet."

"Ha, sweet. Never heard someone describe me as sweet."

"Well you are. At least to me."

~

"Are you okay?" Niall asks Massie and she smiles.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" she asks.

"Well, you're fine with just hanging out right?" 

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be? I get to spend time with you and that's all that matters." she says and Niall smiles. And then there is a knock on the door.

"Your food," the servant says and Niall glances back at Massie to see her reaction.

"Wow, it's like you know me perfectly." she laughs and reaches for a sandwhich. "Oh, oh gosh, wow. You're disgusted." she says and sets the sandwhich down again.

"No, not at all. Any girl who likes food is cool with me." Niall says and hands Massie the sandwhich again. "Dig in." he says and takes a bite of his own.

They talk, and laugh, and eat, and then Niall stares at Massie completely silent.

"Why did you leave after we danced at the ball?" he asks.

"I, I didn't leave. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I didn't want to get my hopes up." Massie admits. "If I was with you any longer I knew that I would feel like I would be your wife; but I wouldn't."

"What about now then? You came here." Niall says.

"When I was messaged that you wanted me back here I honestly had no idea what I was going to do. I didn't know why I was coming back, but I guess it was that bit of hope."

"The hope that I will choose you. That you will be my wife. My queen." Niall says and Massie nods slowly. "Well, keep that hope." he says and kisses her.

~

"I couldn't believe my luck when I found you again at the ball." Harry says and Carli blushes. "When I saw you that day in town I knew there was something about you."

"Meeting Niall was one thing, I can't believe he had you guys come back and watch me sing."

"Why? You're amazing! Like Niall said, you should perform for real." Harry pauses and smiles. "You could sing for me."

"I only sing with my friends." Carli says.

"C'mon, I'll sing with you."

"You sing?" Carli asks with a smirk.