12

"Where is everyone?" Rose asks as she walks into the almost empty room. "I thought this was another meeting."

"It is, but it's just us three." her mom says. "Come sit down darling."

"What's going on?" Rose asks.

"We leave in less than two weeks. Just nine days." her dad  says.

"What? No, there has to be more time than that." Rose says.

"No. So all of you will be married before we leave. That means that you have to choose." her mom says. "Today."

"What?" Rose exclaims.

"Everyone knows and before supper we must all know who you are choosing." her dad says. "We want you to know that you have a big decision to make, and we want you to be happy. But you also have to think about the country."

"I, but, no!" Rose shouts. "I just, I have to talk to Niall!" 

"You can talk to him later, he's talking with his parents now also."

"No! He, I mean," Rose can't complete any sentence and she starts hyperventalating.

"Rose! Rose honey slow breaths." her dad says and Rose curls into a ball and starts crying.

"I can't believe this," she whispers. "He has to choose."

~

"Today?" Harry exclaims. "But the dates were just yesterday, I barely know them."

"Harry it's all our fault, we all procrastinated and we are so sorry." his mom says reaching out to hold his hand. "No matter what we just want you to be happy."

"But they both make me happy!" Harry shouts. "I like them both! I can't choose!"

"Harry calm down!" his dad yells and Harry hits the table with his fist hard.

"I can't!" he yells again.

"You have to Harry! For the country! Make the best choice for the country." his mom says the last part quietly and he lets a tear escape his eyes.

"But, I don't want to hurt either of them." he whispers. "They are both so amazing."

"Harry whoever you don't pick will understand. There are some things you have to do that will hurt other people; this is one of them." his dad says patting him on the back. "Just know that we will agree with whatever you want."

~

"Why are you even talking to me about this? I get that I am getting married in five days and it will be to Louis. I think we are done here." Sabrina says and her parents both sigh.

"Sabrina we know about you and Louis sneaking around." her mom says and Sabrina's heart drops. "From the night of the ball and the other times you snuck out to see him."

"And this morning. You got in from your date a little late." her dad says and Sabrina bites her lip. "That is not something a queen would do! It's irresponsible to sneak around with a man you'rer not married to!"

"What does it matter? We are getting married and I love him. He loves me too so we might as well be married." Sabrina argues.

"But you aren't yet!" her dad yells.

"So what? You're upset that I love Louis?" Sabrina says. "I'm going to marry him and that will be the end."

"To be married you have to have the parents' blessing." Her mother says and looks at her dad.

"And he doesn't have ours."

~

"So you all leave in eight days?" Niall asks.