WHO'S THE BOSS? ⭐

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

The memories of last night were rushing in my mind, making me blush. I could feel two hands holding me firmly around my waist. I turned my face to see Billy still sleeping peacefully besides me. A smile automatically formed on my face by seeing him as the first thing in the morning. He looked so calm while sleeping, making cute little snoring voices, which were barely audible.

I securely removed his arms to get up. My bed looked like a mess. I went to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a complete mess, thanks to Billy. My full body was in pain, but nothing I couldn't bear. I brushed my teeth, took a hot shower and got ready. 

He was still asleep, maybe it's a bad idea to disturb him, it's rude to disturb someone's sleep, but I think it's best to wake him up.

'' Billy '' I whispered, hoping he would get up. But he didn't.

'' Wakey wakey , sleeping beauty. Time to rise and shine, or do you need a kiss from a princess?'' I giggled.

'' Well , if waking up means having you by my side, I would not mind hitting the snooze button a few times.'' He replied back

I pinched his nose to wake him up, and he gasped, which made me giggle.

'' Oh Y/N, that's quite the wake-up call, why would you do that?'' He asked while stretching his body.

'' Hmm,sorry, didn't mean to disturb your beauty sleep, but why wouldn't you wake up? '' I smiled.

'' Maybe I was just enjoying the dream I was having about you.'' He smirked.

Billy's hand shoots out, wrapping around my arm, pulling me closer with a sudden, unexpected force. I staggered, off balance, and found myself onto his chest, our bodies pressed together in an intimate closeness.

The sudden movement surprised me.

'' Billy! Enough with the theatrics. Let's get serious here.'' I said while trying to break away, but he held me still.

'' Who said about being serious? Life's too short for that!'' He grinned.

'' Sam's in the kitchen, Billy. Time for you to make your grand exit.'' I looked towards my doorway.

'' Oh really? Maybe I will just stick around a bit longer just to annoy you.'' He had that stupid smirk on his face.

'' By the way, you were fantastic in the bed last night.'' He winked, making me go red.

I punched him lightly on his chest, making him surprised.

'' I am serious Loomis, I think you should leave now, see you in school'' I said while pulling myself away from him.

'' Fine'' He got out from my bed, gave me a little kiss on my forehead, got changed and left.

'' This guy will be the death of me someday '' I muttered to myself and made my way downstairs.

 Sam was already in the living room, watching T.V. She quickly noticed me and turned towards me. She eyed me up and down making me confused.

'' How are you still walking?'' She asked.

'' Excuse me, what?'' I asked in complete confusion.

'' How can you still walk after last night'' She smirked.

What? Oh shit.

'' You both were too loud, thank god Randy wasn't here. I had to turn on the volume more of the T.V to distract myself'' She said while giving me a wink.

My eyes were wide, and I was laughing. 

'' OH MY GOD SAM, I am sorry'' I said while looking away., my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.