FUN AND MURDERS (PART-2) 🥂🔪

☎️🔪

...........................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

Upon reaching the house,I quickly packed my bag for the camp,just some essentials,some snacks and a pocket knife,which I always had on me,can't take any risks even tho Woodsboro's all safe and sound,you never know.

Stu had already messeged me his address,and by surprise,his house was also somewhat near the woods,and was away from ours like 45 minutes.

''Sam,you ready?'' I asked shoving the pocket knife in my pocket.

''Yup,let's go'' She quickly responded.

                       TIME SKIP
                         🔪🔪🔪

The whole car ride was silent,it was just the music.Sam took a quick nap,and I did my thinking,about what has to be done.

                  AT STU'S HOUSE
                        ☎️☎️☎️

Randy was already there,I saw him laughing through one of the windows.Looks like Sidney,Tatum and Billy were still missing.

I shaked Sam just a bit to wake her up and now we were standing in front of a big dark furnished door.

Before I could press the door bell,the door opened,in front of me was  a well clothed Stu.

''No need for ringing the door bell,I saw your car pulling up'' He smiled.

''Good'' I smiled and he let us in.

Stu's house was a mishmash of eclectic decor and laid-back charm. As you entered, you were greeted by the warmth of eartly tones and soft lighting. The living room boasted comfortable furniture, inviting guests to sink into plush sofas. The walls were adorned with movies posters and shelves filled with DVDs, showcasing Stu's love for cinema. 

Sam was still half asleep.

He had a big house,rich parents i guess.He guided us to the living room and Randy was on the couch watching Nightmare on Elm Street.

''Good choice, classic horror. Freddy's always good for a scare.''I smiled and took a seat on his left side.

''Right?I just love this movie,never can't get enough of it. It's a classic. Always gets the adrenaline pumping, you know?'' He replied back.

''Hey Hargrove, hungry or thirsty?'' Stu shouted from the kitchen.

''Nah,I think I am good'' I shouted back.

He came back with 2 beers,one for him and the other for Randy.

''I don't know why I am getting  a feeling,this will be that best school trip,I hope something fun happens tonight to make it more memorable'' Stu giggled.