FRATERNITY PARTY 🎉

☎️🔪

...........................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I couldn't digest the words he just said, HE LIKED ME, honestly I didn't know what to and how to respond so I just half smiled and left.

I saw Sam in the hallway, going towards our lockers. Should I tell her? She will make it a breaking news, she always wanted to see me with someone, and if I tell her that Billy Loomis just revealed something, she won't digest it.

             AT THE HOUSE
                   ☎️☎️☎️

Sam took me in her room, to help her decide what to wear to the party. She was trying different things. I scoffed.

'' Sam, you are not going to a date, nor any halloween party, or prom night, these 3 things needs discussion, not a god damn fraternity party'' I rolled my eyes, thinking she would stop but no.

'' OOOOH, when is Halloween though?'' She asked taking a white crop top and a pair of black jeans with it.

'' That's good Sam, and Halloween is like 20 days later'' I said while trying to remember the dates in my mind.

'' I can't wait for Halloween, we are gonna rock'' She shouted.

'' Calm down Sam'' I scoffed and laughed.

'' You want to tell me something?'' She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

'' I don't think so'' I asked in confusion, it was more like a question to her.

She nodded and smirked.

Sam told me her girlfriend's address, I had to be there by 7 PM, just 1 hour left, I will drop Sam at the party and will straight go to Katherine. I don't blame her, getting scared alone in the middle of a murder spree isn't weird.

                   TIME SKIP
                      🔪🔪🔪

                IN THE CAR
                   ☎️☎️☎️

''Alright, when you feel like coming back, just call me, ok?'' I told her before she could step out of the car.

'' Yes sure mom, I will inform you'' She said almost sounding too excited.

I just hope she remains sober by the end of the night.

I quickly made my way to the sorority house.

I noticed Katherine was already sitting in front of her front door. Weird. She noticed me and stood up, a smile forming on her face. I made my way towards the front door.

'' I thought you will not come'' She said and hugged me, and I hugged back too, why not?

'' You are Sam's special, I can't upset her'' I laughed a bit and we made our way inside.