MISTAKES ✖️

FLASH BACK
                        🚨🚨🚨

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was dark and windy, leaves rustling, no one was there except for me and Sam. We could only hear each other, making no risky noise was our priority, but the Winsdor Local newspaper Office had it's own element of surprise? We did not know at that time, if we did, we would have brought safety measures.

''Alright, Sam, I'll go first,around the back door, If i feel it's safe to come, I'll give you a sign from my flashlight , ok?'' I told her before stepping out of my car.

''Yea, got it, no worries, you go'' She replied looking around.

''If you see someone, on the front side, tell me on the walkie talkie'' I made her understood before tossing one walkie talkie to her.

'' OK, I don't think I will have to report anyone, because at this hour I don't think there will be anyone passing by.'' She laughed.

It was 1 of midnight.

'' We can't take risks Sam, besides we have to get this over with before 3'' I said before leaving towards the back door.

I made my way around the office avoiding the front door, it had too many lights attached to it. There weren't much houses around this area of the town. 

I thought of talking with Sam, in case she is in any sort of problem.

''Hey, everything alright? Over '' I asked turning on my walkie talkie.She replied after a gap of 10 seconds.

''Yes, I don't see anyone, your way's clear, over and out'' She replied signing out.

What I don't think is that we are alone, because I could feel and listen other pair or pairs of footsteps walking around. I had my knife in my hand steady, just in case.

Suddenly my walkie talkie went off.

''Y/N! You gotta be careful , I just discovered ther-''

Before she could tell me, I lost the connection. Damn it, why is it always have to be the important conversation?

I could hear some muffled conversation near me and I knew we were in trouble.

I was eyeing the back door when I noticed a figure from the corner of my eye. The figure was jumping, and waving towards me, soon enough I realized it was Sam, maybe signaling something to me. I couldn't play dumb, not this time, so I assumed it was something important, probably a warning, because I asked Sam not to come until I give her a sign. Then I saw her face turning towards her right side, and she motioned for me to come and she started running towards the direction where I parked my car. 

I could feel footsteps coming towards me and I gulped and thought of my only option, Running. So I ran.

                       🚨🚨🚨
            END OF FLASHBACK

BILLY'S POV ☎️🔪

We were at my house, my Dad wasn't home, so it gave enough time to me and Stu to watch some scary movies and take some notes. We were getting good at this, and the notes helped me to plot alot. I had a diary infront of me, which was titled as - ' THE WOODSBORO REAPER ' , the diary had some notes which I took from movies, and plans for my next steps, my every victim, the timing, location, how we were going to conduct ONE murder, after another, so yes this diary was special for me, it had my creativity locked in it. Though, there was one special section in it, titled as - ' Y/N ' , she was the adjustment I made, otherwise everything was already planned before she came. What if I ask her to join my plan? What will she think of me? Will she say yes? But dragging her into this bloody mess won't be a smart move, I want her to be safe. If anyone who will be dragged into this bloody mess, then that is Sidney Prescott or anyone related to her bitch mother. Of course the child got to pay for their parents sins.