NEW FRENEMIES 💙

☎️🔪

............................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was her! She was sitting with a group of five unfamiliar faces in the park. My initial reaction was one of curiosity tingled with a hint of apprehension. I observed the group from a distance, trying to gauge the dynamics and atmosphere. Are they friendly? I thought as I considered whether to approach or stay back.

The closer I got I realised,there sat the same guy I bumped into.They all were sitting on the grass,3 boys,one in whom I bumped,looked sharp,the other two looked like the popular ones,and the two girls probably were their girlfriends,I could just tell by the way they four  were drooling on each othher,Lovesick people.

There were five of them. There was this tall and confident guy. His eyes hold a glint of mischief and there's a casual ease to his demeanor that suggests he is used to being the center of attention.

Then was the other tall guy, whose appearance contrasted with the first guy, in many ways. He looked more laid-back, with tousled hair and a mischievous grin that gave him a boyish charm.

There was this blonde too, who looked confident, with her bold fashion choices. She looked like she had an outgoing personality, and there was this playful glint in her eyes.

The guy in whom I bumped in, looked somewhat nerdy with a slightly awkward stance, yet there was intelligence in his eyes and a passion for something.

The last girl, remaining, looked more reserved compared to the others. I could detect a hint of vulnerability in her eyes, as if she's carrying a burden, that other's can't see.

''Hey look Y/N.I made some new friends'' Sam laughed and smiled proudly.

'' I see how it is. Replacing me already, huh?'' I joked.

'' Looks like someone's feeling left out'' The tall guy intervened.

'' Oh please, like I would want to hang out with your posse anyway.'' I scoffed.

Stupid Sam,I just realised something.

As my eyes adjusted to the sunlight,the first thing I noticed was the brown haired girl,she looked familiar,maybe I had seen her somewhere before. I didn't realise I was looking at her for a long time until the tall guy interupted my thoughts.

''I guess a picture will last longer,new girl'' He laughed.

His green eyes were shining,alot,in the sunshine.

''Sam!Let's go'' I thought of coming straight to the point.

''Awww-why Y/N?Join us,they all are nice especially Randy. They all seem pretty cool, and I don't want to just ditch them'' Sam said while making a pout and pointing towards the guy sitting to her left.So his name was Randy.