HELLO Y/N ☎️

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

THE NEXT DAY
☎️☎️☎️

The first thought which came in my mind was that, I have to listen to Sid cry over the whole situation again. I sighed and did my daily routine.

Sam had prepared some pancakes, to cheer my mood up. She was actually getting good in cooking, which I was thankful for.

The phone started ringing, and I knew who it was.

I picked up the phone, a smile forming on my face automatically as I heard his voice.

'' How are you Y/N? We haven't talked in a long time'' Dad spoke.

'' I am good Dad, and I know we haven't talked because I was busy... with something'' I said the last part in low voice.

'' I don't think something is right, where's the joyful Y/N?'' He laughed.

'' Joyful? When did you hear me being joyful?'' I laughed.

'' Now'' He replied, I knew he was smiling.

I took a look at the clock and it was time to leave, for that hellhole.

'' Uh- dad, sorry I can't talk to you right now in the moment, me and Sam are running late for school'' I said in a rushed voice.

'' Oh, it's ok'' He said in a low tone., and hung up.

Fuck, he sounded sad. I didn't talk with him properly. I hated making him sad.

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

AT SCHOOL
☎️☎️☎️

'' I just hope, I don't see anyone today'' I said in a frustrated tone to Sam.

'' Not even Billy?'' She asked, looking at me surprised.

'' Hmm, not even him. I am just not in the mood of seeing anyone, a little grumpy today'' I sneered.

'' I don't think he will like it, but your death'' She patted me on my shoulder and left.

'' Well that was weird'' I muttered to myself.

I was going to turn around, but instead I was bumped into someone's chest. Fuck you man, I am already frustrated.

'' You ok?''

It was Billy.

'' Yea, I got to go, see ya''

As I said, I wasn't ready to talk to anyone, and by anyone I meant not even ANYONE.

But my bad luck, he got a hold on my wrist and managed to turn me around with force.

A questioning look on my face.

'' What is it with you? No greeting?'' He asked, getting closer to me.

But this time, I felt no butterflies but I felt intimidated, by his presence, I don't know why. There was something, wrong with his eyes, the look in those eyes, which used to make me feel safe, were now seeming threatening to me. But I shrugged the thought, maybe it's just my silliness.

'' N- no, I am just not feeling well'' I lied.

'' Huh? I saw you with Sam all good just few seconds ago'' He asked.

'' I am not in a good mood, that's it.'' I thought of telling him the truth.

'' Doesn't mean you can avoid me'' His jaw clenched slightly.

What is wrong with him?

I tried to get myself free from his grasp, but it was just too strong. I exhaled.

'' Can I go?'' I asked, not with fear, but with confidence. The old Y/N coming back.

He smirked back.

'' I like that sudden boost in your confidence Y/N. Keep it up'' He freed me from his grasp and pinched my cheek, making me question what is happening to him?

I didn't know what to say, so I just left.

I swear I could feel his eyes burning holes in the back of my skull, but I ignored the feeling.

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

I avoided everyone, Billy made my mood go more sour. If I love him, doesn't mean he can say or do anything and I won't say shit.

I saw Tatum and Sidney a few times, everytime Tatum trying to cheer her up but I didn't go to them.

The whole day, I wandered here and there, spending my time by myself. Sometimes, some me time is what you are always lacking in your life.

AT HOUSE
☎️☎️☎️

Sam was getting ready, and she looked excited. She is probably going to a party.

'' Hey Y/N, I am sorry that I got to leave you alone tonight, I am going with Randy'' She explained.

'' Huh?'' I asked in confusion.

'' It's not a date, just hanging out, ya know, some stuff'' She giggled.

'' Some stuff'' I sneered.

'' Fine, it's ok. I will be ok'' I said and waved her goodbye as she literally ran out of the house.

Everything went quiet after she left, it was just me and my thoughts now. I was getting bored, it was still 7, so there was time in sleeping.

I took a walk around the house, admiring it. The house was well built, with perfect combination of colors.

I was busy with my own thoughts, admiring my own house, when someone thought of interrupting me, by calling me.

I groaned and went to pick up the call.

'' Who is this?'' I asked annoyed.

" Hello Y/N" The person spoke. I recognised the voice.

A/N: sorry for such a boring and short chapter, I had my business exam today, it didn't go so well so I didn't know what to do 🥲 ( Present y/n: I wrote this probably 2 months ago lol)