ARE YOU HURT? ( PART-1) 😕

☎️🔪

..........................................................................

BILLY'S POV ☎️🔪

I was in my room, walking impatiently, hoping Stu would call me now, I needed to know how it went. Then, I heard footsteps, and someone entered in my room.

It was Stu. I walked towards him, hoping he would speak something first but nothing. I rolled my eyes. He just stood there, knife in his hand, fresh blood still visible on it.

'' How did it go? Is that bitch dead?'' I asked.

'' Oh yea, she is dead, but I think I fucked up'' He said, his eyes not meeting mine.

'' What do you mean by that? Did someone see you? Are you in trouble?'' I asked, my mind filling up with questions.

'' The kill went good, but I got a surprise. So I made an adjustment in the last minute because I had to'' He  said justifying himself.

'' What adjustment?'' I asked eyeing him curiously.

'' Well ummm- you see the girl you are obsessed with was there''

My eyes went wide. How? She wasn't supposed to be there. How did I not know she was there?

'' WHAT!? Don't tell me you killed her'' I said gripping his collar, at this point I wasn't worried about us getting caught, I was worried about her protection.

'' Of course not Billy, I know if I did, you would kill me, I can't take that risk'' He said nervously.

'' Did she see you? Your face? Or does she has any idea about you? How did you stop her?'' I lined up my questions in front of him.

'' She saw me, as ghostface, not as Stu, we are safe, I had to attack her to get her unconscious so that I could kill Katherine, turns out she was holding a big motherfucking knife in her hands ready to kill me '' He said in one breath. I loosened my grip on his collar .

'' By attack you mean?'' I asked .

'' Just a bit Billy, oh and I said sorry to her after hitting her, I hope that counts'' He smiled sheepishly.

Now I imagine him killing a person and afterwards saying sorry to them.

'' You better be right about your ' little attack' Stu. Or I will attack you a bit'' I sneered.

He gulped. I knew something was up, but Stu wouldn't tell me.

I wanted to go there and see her, but I can't, I had to wait for tomorrow, for the news to come so that I could go and meet her.

The conclusion of this was that I have to keep tabs on Y/N'S schedule from now. She is full of surprises. But as Stu said she was holding a knife in her hands, I wonder what she looks like doing that.