BOOK 📖

...........................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

That night, after Billy left, one hour later I got a call from Tatum.

I picked up the phone.

''Y/N, COME TO THE SHERIFF'S STATION, BULL PEN, NOW!!'' She shouted and hung up before I could ask her, what was going on.

What did she mean by that? Why would she ask me to come?

I rushed downstairs, I did not want to disturb Sam so it is best to go alone.

I reached the station in 15 minutes, because I drove fast enough to reach their as soon as I could.

The station looked small but perfect for a small town like Woodsboro. Although it only had 5 desks, but tonight, it was packed. Cops everywhere, like something big happened.

I scanned the room, to find anyone familiar, well I was trying to find Tatum. After good 5 seconds scanning, I found her and Sidney too...

She was sitting at a desk, holding a cup in her hand. She looked...scared? And was having sheriff's jacket on her shoulders.

My first thought was anger when I saw her, but obviously I have to play it cool. I went towards them.

'' Tatum, What happened?'' I asked, trying not to look at Sidney.

'' She got attacked by the killer, and turns out it was Billy'' She replied.

Billy? Killer? No, it can't be him, why would he think of killing some people and then attacking his soon to be ex girlfriend?

'' What? You sure?'' I asked hoping she was mistaken.

On the other hand, Sidney was quiet, she wasn't moving just staring, numb.

'' Sid? Do you really think he can do this?'' I asked trying to get her out of her trance.

'' Oh hey Y/N, I didn't notice you were here'' She smiled weakly.

'' Just came, about my question?'' I asked.

'' I don't know Y/N, he came through my window, when the killer was still around my house, he had a cell, I panicked, so I ran away from him'' She explained.

'' And you thought he is the killer because he had a cell? Sid, everyone has a cell nowadays, I have a cell, doesn't mean I am the killer.'' I scoffed.

'' I don't know Y/N, I just thought that was the best, to call police that time. I didn't know what to do.'' Her voice was breaking up.

'' Y/N, I think we should take her to my house, you can come too. I will appreciate it.'' Tatum smiled politely.

I nodded.