SUSPICIONS 🤨

☎️🔪

............................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me. Stu! What was he doing here?What did he want?

I couldn't shake the feeling of annoyance that washed over me, fueled by the inconvenience of having to deal with Stu's presence when all I wanted was to retreat into the comfort of my own house. My frustration was mounting with each passing minute.

My mind was starting to fill with questions when his voice snapped me back to reality.

'' Looks like someone's living the high life.'' He grinned.

We paid much for this house of course it had to be good.

'' Thanks, Stu. Now to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? Did you come to borrow a cup of sugar?'' I said while leaning against the door frame with my arms crossed over my chest.

He smirked eyeing my every movement.

''Won't you invite me in? If you are going to keep me standing out here in the cold, I might have to reconsider our friendship'' He said making a fake crying face

Friend ship? Since when did we become friends?

''Nuh-uh, no solicitors allowed. Now, spill it Stu. What's the real reason you are lurking around my doorstep?'' I rolled my eyes.He was completely wasting his and my time.

''My business is....your water bottle, but don't worry, I won't overstay my welcome'' He smiled like a small child.

My bottle ? I turned my head towards the kitchen and saw my bottle there.

''Uh-,that ain't mine mister, wrong person's water bottle. You might want to check with someone else'' I replied eyeing him suspiciously.

He starts to make a confused face and his face expressions changed in a matter of time,like he had an idea.

''Sam!It must be Sam's'' He said with a proud smile.

''Sam has no water bottle'' I shrugged.

'' Well, in that case, whose water bottle is it? The mystery deepens.'' He laughed.

I eyed him, making him nervous.

''I uh- well- umm- fuck!'' was all he managed.

Then came another voice from behind him.

''I told you it's not theirs''

Billy.

I didn't notice him with his car,so they both were here.

''Yea man,let's go.'' Stu quickly replied and turned around to go back to the car.

''Sorry for disturbing you Y/N,I say sorry from his side. Just a little mix up with the bottle.'' Billy shouted,he looked so done.

I nodded and shut the door behind me.

It was time Sam had to answer some questions.She was still jamming to her music,I went into the room and took her headphones out from her ears and stared at her with a look shouting ''Are you serious right now?''

''What?'' She asked.

''What the fuck were they both doing here?'' I asked with a serious look. Knowing our location is the last thing I want these people to know.

''Who?'' She asked with a confused look.

''Billy and Stu'' I rolled my eyes at their names,not intentionally,it just happened.

''What?Why were they here?'' She asked looking interested.

''Turns out I left my bottle in the park and they were here to return it'' I replied.

''Well,that's kind of them to return your bottle'' She laughed.

''There's nothing to be angry about Y/N'' She rolled her eyes.

''First,that wasn't my bottle,that's not even the concern here Sam,the main concerm is how did they know where we live?'' I said with an amused look.

''How would I know?Why are you asking me?'' She asked.

''Lately,you have been hanging and chatting with them,is there any chance you told them our address?'' I questioned.

But maybe I was wrong,Sam can't be this dumb,that she will tell some newly met students our location.

''No way,I am strictly attached to the rules Y/N,like you said,no revealation about personal information,I mean that's the reason we bought a house away from the crowded area''

She had a point.

''How did they know where we lived?'' I asked,struggling to connect the pieces.

''I don't know Y/N,what if they followed us?'' She said with a look of terror in her eyes,and I noticed it right away.

''Don't worry,we know our way around'' Was all I could manage.

Why would they even follow us?If not then how in the hell did they know?We just came here yesterday.This is weird.

I noticed it was getting late,so I thought of going to sleep,School is exhausting,more are the people there you have to deal with,

BILLY'S POV ☎️🔪

Stu literally made us look dumb infront of her.

''Man,she is just too smart for her own good'' Stu spoke up.

''Or maybe you are too dumb to keep up with her'' I replied blatantly.

''c'mon man,it was your idea in the first place,not mine'' He said.

''I know it was my idea,you could have just said that maybe you got mistaken that it was her bottle,you don't know how to handle a damn situation Stu. Ya know, some decent excuse instead of looking like a total idiot.'' I replied irritated.

'' I guess I will just have to up my game next time. Can't let you have all the fun? Can I?'' He replied back, making me scoff at what he just said.

'' Stu the only thing harder than your comeback is finding a brain in your head'' I smirked.

''I am sorry Billy,it's not my mistake that I am not that smart'' He replied,with a sad face.

I rolled my eyes.

''Just be smart from next time,know how to handle a situation'' was all i said before setting my eyes to the dark road in front of me.

If Y/N is smart enough she will straight notice the fact how we know her location.What can I say?I need to know everything about her,I take full interest in my interest which is her now.I won't make her a part of my dirty plan,but I just want to know her.

She is different from any other girl which makes me more curious about her. A sense of itrigue washed over me, distinct from my usual encounters with girls. I find myself drawn to her uniqueness, recognizing something different about her aura.

She stands out from the crowd, unlike any other girl, I had every met.

People who are like her and me are that way because they are always holding a dark secret with them.

I wonder what is her dark secret?

A/N:Do you think I should do more of Billy's POV? I really enjoy writing this story :3

I have got everything written and decided about this story,the storyline is a bit messed up so if you want to know what's happening,read the story carefully.