FUN AND MURDERS (PART-4) 🥂🔪

☎️🔪

...........................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

The body didn't scare me,it was not the killing but something was odd about this all,something seemed weird.

The guy was brutally murdered with a knife,his head was seperated from his body,which made the sight more terrible,sign of pure terror permanently in his eyes,to be honest,it was disturbing,the sight was really disturbing. Glad we had no flashlight I wasn't in the mood to see the body clearly.

Billy shaked me slightly.

''Hey,you ok?'' He asked with concern hinting in his voice.

'' I am having a blast, Billy. This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night. What do you think?'' I laughed nervously.

''Let's go'' 

I was surprised,why would he say that? We should tell someone.

''Don't you think we should tell someone ?'' I asked.

'' Yeah, sure. Let's just tell everyone we found a dead body in the woods in the middle of the night. Great plan.'' He smiled widely.

'' Are you serious right now? What else are we supposed to do?'' I asked in disbelief, eyeing him up and down.

'' It's not a good idea,they will point their fingers towards us,we don't have evidence'' He replied,becoming impatient.

I think it's time I bring up our mystery man.

''Well,maybe I have proof'' I gulped.

I wasn't confident but this has to be said.

His head turned towards me quickly,with a confused look on his face.

''May I know what are you talking about?'' He asked coming close to me.

''I uh- saw a guy,he was probably dressed in a costume,he had a white mask,I saw him running Billy'' Was all I could manage.

His face expressions turned dark.

''You saw who?'' He again asked,this time he was dangerously close to me,I found myself struggling to breath.

'' Whoever it was, they are probably long gone by now. Let's just focus on getting out of here.'' He added, making me more anxious.

''You don't really think that just this much of your statement is gonna act like the whole evidence,which is ACTUALLY needed'' He smiled,darkness visible in it.

''But he was here Billy,what if-''

''He killed Ethan?'' He laughed.

Why in the hell is he laughing?And why are we still standing near the corpse?That's a dumb move by both of us. I don't want to be seen with a dead corpse,I can't let people become suspicious of me.