IT WASN'T HIM 😶

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

  Me and Tatum hurried out of Tatum's room, our footsteps echoing down the hallway as we rushed towards the commotion. As we reached where Sidney was , we found her  on the floor, tears streaming down her face as she clutched the phone in her trembling hands. Tatum's mom stood nearby, her expression filled with concern.

What happened now? This all mess is circling around and coming back to her, why?

'' Sid! What happened?'' Tatum shouted while rushing towards Sidney.

Tatum's mom was standing on my right side.

'' Mrs. Riley, I think we should call your son out here to check what's going on'' I said and she nodded, and went towards one of the doors, knocking on them , I assumed it was Dewey's room.

He quickly responded to the door like he was already standing in front of it.

'' What?'' He asked while rushing towards Sid's side.

'' The killer called me, it wasn't Billy, he got framed, omg'' Sidney murmured, almost breaking apart as she placed one of her hands on her mouth to control her sobs, Tatum tried her best to comfort her but it was of no use.

Took you long enough to know that it wasn't him.

'' Sid! Crying won't solve anything, you gotta be brave'' I said, probably making it worse for her.

'' She is not you, Y/N'' Tatum smiled, making me feel dumb.

I need to tell Sam, I know she is sleeping but I need to tell her what happened while she was sleeping. And also what I just found out through Billy boy.

'' I will be right back, I need to call Sam'' I said before leaving for Tatum's room to get some privacy.

                  TATUM'S BEDROOM
                         ☎️☎️☎️

I quickly dialed her number and she quickly picked it up.

'' Y/N! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I HAVE BEEN WORRYING AND FUCKING AROUND! WHEN WILL YOU STOP GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS!?'' She shouted literally making me deaf because of her sharp voice.

'' Can I speak now, Sam Andrews?'' I asked rolling my eyes.

''Stop rolling your eyes, I know you are rolling your eyes at me, and yes you may proceed'' She said in one breath.

'' Alright Sam'' I exhaled.

'' I found out about Sabrina'' I blurted it out.

Dead Silence on the other line.

'' No way'' She whispered.

'' Guess through who?'' I smirked.

'' Uh-huh, who? You sound so excited'' She chuckled.

'' Billy, well you see he wanted to break up with Sidney, I wanted to know the reason badly, so I asked him, he told me her mother Maureen, well Sabrina, she changed her name here, she was murdered by some dude Cotton weary, I knew something was up'' I explained.

'' Told ya, you could use the guys to get out some information, if only you had asked him earlier about this, I wouldn't need to ki-''

She stopped right there.

'' Well I mean we wouldn't need to go to that office'' She finished.

'' I didn't use him Sam , I genuinely wanted to know, now I know''

'' This concludes that Sidney is-''

'' NO, don't. Let's focus on our main plan, our base is done. We found out about her, but I need to know more about her murder, maybe that reporter Gale knows something'' I said trying to think hard about this whole situation.