ALLEGATIONS (PART-1) 😲

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

My face wasn't in that bad shape, but Ruby's was. I will probably get in trouble for this.

'' How are you feeling now? Is the blood stopped?'' Sidney asked .

'' Yea, the nurse first stopped the blood while scolding me'' I said rolling my eyes.

'' Miss Sinclair can be such a mom type but she is good'' Tatum added.

'' Who stopped the fight? And what happened exactly?'' Sidney asked, touching my face.

'' Who cares? Ruby is hurt, that's what matters, and all thanks to you, Y/N'' Tatum squealed side hugging me. I smiled back.

'' Billy stopped the fight, him and Stu were in the ground that time. I was thinking of joining the squad so Y/N asked about a trial but that Ruby straight rejected me without a trial. Y/n pointed it as unfair, which it of course was, Ruby got triggered, too bad for her and rest is the history, her own girls were staring and watching in shock, no one stepped in to defend her, sums up all the support she has'' Sam explained laughing at the last part.

'' It feels good. It's been a long time since I had a fight you know'' I added.

'' You had other fights too?'' Sidney asked in surprise.

I nodded.

'' Damn girl, that's so fucking cool, tell me you won every fight'' Tatum asked.

'' Of course she did, her father used to send her to self defense classes, it's all those classes result'' Sam smirked.

I was feeling a bit tired, and still 2 hours of school were left which I knew I couldn't attend properly so I decided to leave.

TIME SKIP
☎️🔪

'' Damn Sam, I didn't know you were a good driver'' I praised her while literally throwing my body on the couch.

'' Thanks, should I make you some soup?'' She asked.

I was bored of eating soup, it was pretty plain.

'' How about something spicy?'' I asked making a pout.

'' You are not allowed that Y/N'' she replied.

Just as I was going to argue about it, the door bell rang, Sam rushed to get.

It was Randy with something in his hands. He noticed me and a wide smile came across his face. He came to me and handed me DVD. I realized it was a film tape, Child's Play.

This made my day. I quickly got up and hugged Randy tightly, he hugged me back.

'' Thank you so much Randy, I loved this'' I said while still looking at the DVD in my hands.

'' I thought of giving you a little present, this was all I could afford, sorry'' He said while scratching the back of his neck. I laughed.

'' The best gift someone can get me are movies so don't worry Randy, you are good'' I said while still squealing like a child.

Movies are literally my favorite thing, especially horror genre.

'' I think that's a benefit of having a friend in a movie rental store'' Sam laughed.

'' Aww, we are not gonna use him for getting free movies Sam, I am sorry we couldn't pay the store a visit, but I promise we will visit soon'' I said while gesturing him to sit.

'' No worries, the store is not running somewhere, neither am I'' He joked.

'' Yea-''

I was interrupted with the sound of our door bell ringing again. Sam went to take it.