THREATS 💀

☎️🔪

............................................................................

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

It was time, time to give it one last shot. It was 10 PM, the office was like one and half hour away, because of being in the middle of town, meaning we have to be more careful.

IN THE CAR
☎️☎️☎️

I noticed Sam saying something not audible enough to me, her eyes were closed, hands joined together, I scoffed.

'' What are you doing Sam ? '' I asked.

'' Praying that it works this time, because if not you will erupt like a volcano, and I will have to face the results'' She replied.

I laughed. Stupid silly Sam.

'' Don't worry, I have a feeling that it will work this time, if it won't then I will make it work'' I smirked turning my attention towards the road.

I noticed half of the Woodsboro was already asleep, their lights turned off, half of them were still awake getting ready to go to sleep. The road lights were on and God, Woodsboro was beautiful in night time, can't say the same for the people here, leaving some.

What would be a normal family doing this time? Spending some quality family time together? I wonder what it's like because I never got the chance. My schedule was pretty straight, wake up go to school, come back, have some dinner and then go to sleep. Dad used to go on business trips, but he taught me how to stay alone by the time I was a teenager. Thanks to him, I can face any situation now, and I had Sam, still do.

Soon we arrived at our location, I looked around, checking the atmosphere and parked the car,like 5 minutes away from the place. I could use a good run at this time .

This all was evocative to me, I still think what if those guards caught us that night?

We made our way towards the building, I gestured Sam to be near the front door, so I could check around for any back door. I did a full circle around the building, but no back door, looks like front door is the only option and I am here for it. I went again back to Sam.

'' Alright Sam, there's no back door, it's a catch 22 situation, front door it is now'' I said turning my head towards the front door.

I looked around, and took out my bobby pin out of my hair and started working on the lock. Bingo! This was some pretty weak lock. I smiled.

'' Good job!'' Sam gave me a thumbs up.

Now that we could get in, I was getting a bit effervescent. I just hope nothing ruins it.

Some lights were still on,it was really quiet and eerie.

I noticed the hall had two ways. We both can't take the same way, it will take time so it's better to take different ways.