FUN AND MURDERS (PART-1) 🥂🔪

☎️🔪

............................................................................

A/N:THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER SO I AM BREAKING IT IN FOUR PARTS. :)

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

I woke too early today,probably because I couldn't get sleep because of last night.I overthink alot,but this time it wasn't something not important,for me it was a serious matter.

I thought of going on a walk in my extra time. It was cool and fresh outside,perfect for a little morning walk,also to explore the woods.

But before I could go out Sam started calling me.

''Y/N!Come and help me'' She shouted.

I sighed and went back into the house.

Can't even take  a walk outside.

I noticed she had her all stationary books and other essentials scattered on the dining table.

'' Wow, Sam. It looks like a hurricane passed through here. Did you have a little organization malfunction? Who's gonna clean this mess?'' I asked.

''You. I mean I can't take any risks today. You know how to pack a bag,what is needed and what is not so come help me'' She said with a wide smile.

'' Well, considering it as your stuff, you should know how to pack it too. But I am feeling a little generous today, so I might lend a hand.'' I shrugged.

But the thing is that I don't have a damn phd in packing bags.

'' Step one: Pick up your books. Step two: Put them in your bag. Step three: Repeat until your bag is full. And Voila! You are packed'' I guided her into doing the most simplest thing.

She still looks at me dumbfounded, making me feel dumbfounded too.

'' Seriously? Are you for real? It's not rocket science, Sam. Just put your stuff in your bag and zip it up, It's not that complicated.'' I replied feeling annoyed.

'' Yea, but pack what stuff?'' She said while sounding like an annoyed child.

''Just pack two pens,your books and one rough notebook,that's it'' I shrugged and collapsed on the couch .

''That's it?'' She asked.

''Yea?What else?A knife?'' I laughed sarcastically.

''Nice one Y/N,but I can use my fists'' She said imitating a boxer.

'' Yeah, because that's really gonna help you with your homework'' I simply smiled and noticed the time.

'' Well, atleast I will have something to defend myself with when you start throwing your textbooks at me'' She laughed.