KILLING FEELINGS 💔🔪

Y/N'S POV ☎️🔪

THE NEXT DAY
☎️☎️☎️

Yesterday was a day full of wildness, especially the night. I didn't know Billy had bought a ring for me. He asked me to be his. I didn't have to think twice about it before saying yes to him, because why not? I want to live my life happily with him.

Yesterday was a big night for me, but today?

Today will be a big night for Sidney.

I rushed downwards to tell Sam the good news.

'' SAMMMMM!!!'' I shouted, my voice filled with happiness.

'' Woah calm down, what happened?'' She asked with a wide smile on her face.

I showed her my hand. She narrowed her eyes, and eventually her eyes widened making me giggle.

'' Is that?'' She asked, still in doubt.

'' He did it Sam, it was a coincidence that I also had a gift for him, the which I showed you.'' I said still admiring the ring.

'' Oh my God Y/N, I am so happy for you and him'' She squealed and hugged me.

'' Oh and tonight, is show time Sam. I will try my best to finish the work tonight, so that we have to work hard'' I smirked.

'' You really are going to kill Sidney?'' She asked.

'' Of course, I told you Sam. This is how it goes.'' I shrugged.

'' What if something happens?'' She asked.

'' Sam, when I said we have the perfect timing, do you know what I meant by that?'' I asked.

She simply shook her head.

'' Ghostface. He is literally responsible for everything going on. If I go in the same look, no one will ever know who did it'' I shrugged.

Her mouth did a 'oh'.

'' That is smart Y/N. You are thinking of taking the advantage of the murders going on huh?'' She asked amusement.

'' Yup. Everything is perfectly going on. If these murders weren't going on. it would be much difficult to do this'' I sighed, and thanking my luck.

'' You need my help?'' She asked.

I had to do this on my own. I don't want to drag Sam into this mess.

'' No Sam, you just get ready to party tonight'' I laughed and nudged her lightly, which made her laugh too.

TIME SKIP
🔪🔪🔪

AT SCHOOL
☎️☎️☎️

I was in a real good mood today. I had a wide smile on my face which made everyone look at me with a questioning look.

I spotted Billy with Stu near their lockers. Billy looked serious and angry and Stu was having a confused look on his face, and then Billy said something which made Stu go surprised. I wonder what they were chatting about. I made my way towards them.

'' Hey guys'' I greeted both of them.

Stu smiled awkwardly at me, making me look confused.

Billy noticed it and nudged him.

'' Ha, hey Y/N, how are you doing?'' Stu asked.

'' If you don't want to greet me Stu, it's ok'' I simple answered.

'' Nah, you know how he is. Ignore him.'' Billy responded.

I nodded. This whole moment caught me off guard. Something was fishy.