Chapter 4 :- Meeting & Decisions

Alex walked towards them and joined them where they were all standing. The group huddled together, seeking warmth on this chilly day.

Andy, hugging himself, shivered and said, "Jeez, it's so chilly today."

Dwayne, checking the temperature, added, "Yeah, you're right. I wonder why?"

As everyone gathered around Alex, Noah asked, "Who are we missing?"

Lucy holding her bag, replied, "Ava."

Suddenly, Ava spoke from behind, causing Lucy to jump. "Boo!," Ava said with a mischievous grin.

Lucy playfully scolded her, saying, "Stop scaring me."

Andy, surprised by Ava's sudden appearance, asked, "Are you a ninja?"

Ava chuckled and replied, "Witch."

Alex cleared his throat, capturing everyone's attention. "Okay, look, we all know why we're here. The Black Out, the pep rally, the wind, and the voice."

Kimmy, pretending not to know, chimed in, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Alex, determined to uncover the truth, spoke up. "I saw all your faces, and you were all just as freaked out as I was. Don't lie to me."

Noah, with a sinister tone, warned, "We will meet again soon. I will pay each and every one of you a visit."

A long, heavy pause filled the air as everyone processed Noah's words. Emotions ran high as they looked at each other, their expressions filled with a fear

Lucy's voice trembled as she spoke, her hands shaking as she held out her phone. "There's... there's something else," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I got this weird text from Dylan."

Leo's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, what? You got them too?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with disbelief.

Ava chimed in, her voice filled with concern. "Did we all receive these strange texts from Dylan last night?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

As Alex's fingers brushed against the bruise on his neck, a sharp ache shot through him. He winced at his touch, feeling a mix of pain and fear. "Guys, I have something to tell you," He finally spoke up, his voice was quivering with unease.

Summoning his courage, Alex took a deep breath and began recounting the events of the previous night. He spoke of the Dylan's text, the blackout in his room, and the shadowy creature that had attacked him. His voice trembled as he spoke, the fear evident in his eyes."

I know it sounds crazy," Alex continued, his voice filled with a mix of fear and conviction. "But I think it was him. I think Dylan is back."

Andy's face turned pale, his voice filled with urgency. "We have to call the cops right now. They will find that sicko,"

But Alex shook his head, his voice filled with doubt. "There's no way the police would believe us."

Andy sighed, understanding Alex's point. "You have a point there, I get it," he said, his voice tinged with resignation.

Noah spoke up, his voice filled with skepticism. "Cops can't do anything about it, what are they going to do? Arrest him, huh? They can't. You can't arrest a ghost.

Dwayne glanced at everyone, his expression filled with concern. "Guys, I understand that the police may not be able to do much, but do you think there's a possibility that this incident is somehow connected to the recent disappearances?" he asked, his voice laced with worry.

Leo nodded, his agreement evident in his voice. "Yeah, I think you're right, it could be. There have been numerous cases of people vanishing without a trace lately. Just a few weeks ago, a student named Rose Warner from our school disappeared, I saw it on the news yesterday," he stated, his voice reflecting his own anxiety.