Chapter 16 :- 𝔸𝔯𝖊 𝑦օ𝗎 𝘚cɑ𝔯𝖊𝒹 ?

✬Violence Trigger Warning: This chapter contains scenes of physical confrontation and potential harm to characters. Reader discretion is advised. (It's not that much violence)

Kimmy, who seemed to know exactly what Dylan was referring to, exclaimed, "Oh yeah, that game! I know it."

Andy asked, "How do we play it?"

Kimmy eagerly explained, "One of us has to be a monster and try to scare the others. If everyone gets scared, the monster wins, and then we pick another monster for the next round."

Lily hesitated, her voice filled with apprehension. "That sounds a bit too scary."

Ava, scoffed, "Well, anyway, no one is going to stop us here."

Dan, still unsure, voiced his concerns. "I don't know..."

June, chimed in, "Well, we have to play at least one round, you know. Come on, let's play."

As the group agreed, a sudden change in the atmosphere sent shivers down their spines. The room grew darker, and a chilling wind swept through, causing them to huddle closer together.

Leo, his voice trembling, questioned, "Um? Did it just get colder?"

Dan, trying to brush off the eerie feeling, replied, "Yeah, I guess so. Um, who's going to be the monster then?"

Noah, his eyes darting around nervously, whispered, "It's creepy."

Dwayne, now feeling the full weight of the situation, muttered, "Way more than creepy."

Suddenly, Dylan, with a mischievous smile, declared, "Time to play..."

Lily, with a hint of fear in her voice, asked, "Are you going to be the monster, Mr. Dylan?"

Dylan's eyes gleamed with excitement as he replied, "Yesssss."

Dylan began to circle around the group, his presence sending chills down their spines. The room was filled with a mix of anticipation and nervous laughter.

Ava, unable to contain her excitement, exclaimed, "This is gonna be good."

Lily leaned in close to June, her voice barely audible as she whispered, "Are you absolutely certain that Mr. Dylan won't hurt us like he did to you guys the last time?"

June, her eyes fixed on Mr. Dylan, replied with a hint of conviction, "If his intention was to harm us, he would have already done so. Besides, just take a look at what he's done for us. He's gone out of his way to create these chairs, showing us his kindness."

Leo, on the other hand, was growing increasingly uneasy. "It's freaking me out, I am not going to play this game."

Lily, agreeing with Leo, chimed in, "Me neither. This doesn't feel right."

Noah, attempting to stand up and distance himself but found himself unable to move. Panic began to rise within him. "Um guys, I can't stand up."

Dwayne,quick with a sarcastic remark, retorted, "Well can someone tell this genius that those are the rules. You can't get up."

"No, you don't understand," Noah insisted, his voice now tinged with desperation. "I mean, I physically can't stand up. I CAN'T MOVE!"

Dwayne's confident facade faltered for a moment as he tried to stand up from his chair, only to find himself trapped as well. He muttered to himself, "Oh crap."

Dan, equally bewildered, chimed in, "What the heck? I can't stand up either."

Slowly, one by one, everyone in the room attempted to free themselves from their chairs, only to find themselves stuck as if magnetized to the seats.