Author's Note

Hello, thank you for choosing to read my story out of all the millions of books out there on Wattpad. I really appreciate that you are giving this story a chance.

This is my second story, and it's all about mystery. I will not write a prologue for this story, because I have included all the necessary information in the first chapter. However, please remember that anything can happen in my story. It's not a fantasy or a story where people can be revived from the dead, but the plot can take a turn at any time, and there are many plot twists in this story. I hope you will enjoy it.

If you come across any mistakes, please do not hesitate to comment as I am certain you will find some cause English is my second language.

There are currently no violent scenes in the story, but I may consider adding some in the future. Please be prepared for a limited amount of violence. Additionally, more characters will be introduced as the story progresses, although I am unsure of the exact number at this time. That is all for now. Thank you once again for your support, and now, please scroll down and dive into the first chapter.

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Copyright

Mysteris Of Riverwood Copyright © 2024 by
LMNTrix117

All Rights Reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced and stored in any form or by any means, photocopying, recording or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, or distribute it any other means without permission.

This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to entities, events, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters, places, planets, and events are author's imagination. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual entities, events, locations or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Recommend age for reader :- 16+