The sunset wind

A regal and proud ship, albeit small. A sturdy beast made out of cedar wood, streaks of red and carmel snaking through its sandy color. The railings of the ship are golden swirls like the blowing wind. The bow of the ship has a bird underneath, with the wings stretching back and wrapping around the entire ship where they come to a stop at the back. The pointing arrow of the bow lies above the bird, with a sharp golden tip at the end. Engraved on the side of the ship is the name itself, Sunset Wind with smaller text underneath that reads Riding the wind, we soar with wings outstretched, full speed into the sunset. A rope ladder lies to just the left of this engraving, offering the only entrance to the ship. The helm is also engraved with carvings of feathers and runes of safe passage. The tips of the steering wheel are gold, with the very tips each having a word engraved on each leg saying Faith, Hope, Love, Luck, repeating for all eight prongs. The top room of this ship houses the captain's quarters, with the room quite literally divided in half. On one side, there lies a scattering of books, empty bottles, and scientific devices sprawled about. A bookshelf lies bolted into the side in case of swaying, and resting inside are a plethora of books, along with an hourglass, a statue of a dragon that looks hand carved, a very fancy quill fountain pen alongside a large inkpot, and stuffing of scrolls. Though hanging on the wall by the door is a mess of hoodies and cloaks as though the owner wants to be ready to hide at a moment's notice- along the same wall lies a large shelf filled to the brim with both blankets and bottles, on the left side a set of journals is put onto one of the shelves as the owner carefully fills one after another with the tales of their adventure. The rest of the shelves are on a few filled with thick and thin blankets. A messy bed with thick blankets is in the corner of that side of the room. On the other side of the captain's quarters is an entirely different story. The mess on this side is one of molted feathers. Instead of a bookshelf, there is a vanity, with a mirror and an assortment of different rubbish on the desk. The bed on this side had only a few blankets, as well as a very cute stuffed animal of a whale. Directly next to this bed is a giant window to the outside, as if whoever sleeps there jumps outside every morning. A fuzzy blanket that looks to be made out of the fur of a huge beast makes the floor near the bed. In the middle of the room is a giant map that has pins poked in various locations. Each side of the room also has a chest at the foot of the bed, full of an assortment of magic items and clothes. Outside, on the main deck, are barrels making up different tables and chairs. Crates are thrown about, stacked with some attempt at organization. Everything looks easily movable, in case a battle ever were to break out. Ropes connect the main mast to the other sails, tying the whole boat together. The crows' nest is more spread out, and less barrel-shaped. Handles are on the top for those who want to stand safely and survey. It looks like the perfect landing spot. Going below deck, there are even more crates and barrels, only these seem to hold more than simply food. Raw materials as well as gunpowder are kept here. There are also plenty of hammocks hanging, and cots leaning against the wall. Most of it looks uninhabited, but some beds look well-slept in. Down here is a lot more organized, as if whoever stays down here has a much better time managing inventory than the captains.

The sunset wind oath

I -name- pledge myself to the captains of the sunset wind. I pledge to protect the morals and rules upheld by the pirate crew and I pledge to stick with them until such a time as I am to find a home. I want to remain in the sunset wind is not only a ship but a family and I promise to protect those whom hath promised to protect me. This is my solemn pledge and oath (insert any extras of morals wishes or promises) this is my lawful and oath so sealed by the "high seas".