Dallass pov

I saw the island from the crow's nest. It looked pretty small, and thankfully, free of Navy. No flags are flying of either pirates or the Navy in the city, so this must be neutral ground. I saw the crew and the Captians docking the ship and quickly descended the ladder to meet them on the shore. The Albatross docked, and a third boat that belonged to that giant man... John? James's friend docked as well. The Albatross crew seemed less than excited as they descended from their ship. It was as though the worry of it, this curse, was stressing their minds. It was stressing mine as well. I won't let another of my friends get hurt. Not again not if I can avoid it. I was fiddling with the communication shell in my pocket as the three crews discussed where to go.
"Tia, do you know where to go from this dock?" Rea asked. Tia was looking at the buildings in a daze. I went to nudge her, but Kadence was already there, her hand gently tugging TIa's light jacket.
"Oh, yes... I apologize. The treasury..." She looked around again. I glanced around at our crew to see if anyone else saw how distant Tia's eyes were. Rea, James, Kadence, Malachi- Where's Arianna? I looked again, and she wasn't there.
"Captain-" I whispered over to Rea. "Take care of Tia. Arianna is gone." She looked concerned but nodded, and tried to get Tia out of her thoughts. I turned to walk back to the Sunset Wind and felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Where are you going?" I knew it was Jay before I saw her red hair.
"...I forgot something on the ship-"
"You're a terrible liar." She folded her arms. Crap. We're far enough away-
"Er- Well, Arianna is missing. She may be on the ship, or..."
"Fighting."
"-Yes. Is... Is that the same situation with your friend Gillion?"
"Unfortunatly. So, can I help you find your captain?" She doesn't seem concerned about leaving the rest of her crew to help me.
"Thank you, Jay. More eyes are better for searching." She unfolded her arms and followed me to the ship and looked less serious, bordering a smile. I had my reservations, but these Riptide pirates may not be as untrustworthy as I thought.
I started at the Captian's quarters and knocked on the door before cracking it open to see if she was asleep. Her bed was as unkempt as usual. "She's not asleep," I muttered. I closed the door and started for the stairs leading below the deck. Jay was right behind me, looking at things, but not saying anything. This must be her first time on our ship.
Down in the gallery, I saw a large bundle of feathers, Arianna's wings, folded up around her close to the ground. "Ah, Captain! There you are." I looked at Jay and went into the room, while she stayed just by the stairs. "Uh, Captain?" I nudged her wing shield. Arianna didn't move. I moved behind her and poked at her exposed back between her wings. She hates that, but if she's ignoring me...
She still didn't respond. That's... not any good. "Captain?" I tried again, then crawled to sit in front of her. I mused some of her flight feathers and tried to move her giant wing away. To my surprise it moved away without much effort. Arianna's wing cocoon was half opened and I could see that she was just... sitting. Not looking at anything, not sharpening one of her blades. Just sitting on the floor.
"Arianna?" She blinked slowly, then looked at me; her eyes a lighter blue than normal. "Captain. We've docked. We may need you to patrol the area once we find the underwater treasury. You have to get up." She sighed and looked out at her other wing still curled around us. What can I do- Ah... This might hurt.
"ARIANNA!" I yelled as I grabbed one of her feathers and pulled. She came back to herself almost instantly; drew her sword and stood up in a flash and I felt a line of cold, then warm, run across my cheek. Her eyes turned orange for a brief moment, then dissipated when she saw me. "DALLAS- What the hell was that for!? I could've killed you!" She quickly covered her mouth and sheathed her sword. I wiped at my cheeck, and as expected, my hand came away red.
"You could've, yes."
"...that was stupid." Jay said, stepping in the room with some shock.
"Most of the things he does- aren't stupid." Arianna said with a sigh, and tried to look at my cut.
"It doesn't feel deep, and will heal relatively fast, Arianna." I said as she flitted around me.
"So? I still hurt you-"

"He's always stupid" Ari said trying to look at my wound it want deep and i would heal relatively fast.
Something felt off, it was like there was someone poking my back but there wasn't anyone behind me when I looked , i was slightly concerned because thats not normal.