[-9]

"Oh yeah? What makes you believe that third year won't tell any teachers, Leo?"

Two second year students were sitting together amongst many in their homeroom class. The both of them were boys, and one in particular was the young brown-haired male in which you encountered earlier in the day. Currently it was everyone's lunch break, and while he was reliving the point of near disaster regarding you.. his friend next to him was idly absorbing the information and laying his suspicions when necessary.

"Hey now, she promised me!" Leo stuffed his face with a few of his home-cooked meatballs, then slapped his chopsticks down so he could urge his eyes towards his blonde-headed friend. "And you know better than anyone else that I have a pretty keen lie detector."

His friend gave him a stare of disapproval for a split second, however with his doubt aside--he didn't feel the need to invade that much. He was pretty curious about the girl he was blabbing on about, yet he had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time Leo ever mentions her. "Suit yourself." He intruded his desk space with his own chopsticks, "Aren't you gonna give me some of your aunt's meatballs? I've been dying to try some!"

*Note: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year students are placed in classrooms on different floors of the school; 1st year = 1st floor, 2nd year = 2nd floor, 3rd year = 3rd floor.

As for you, you let out an abrupt sneeze that subtly reverberated around your classroom full of third year's. To your misfortune, it was either allergies, or- "Someone's talking about me..?" Even if so, you sure loved some good ole' superstitions here and there.

Considering it was your class' lunch break, notably almost everyone was conversating with their peers as they started to eat their lunches-- just like yesterday. That meant that you and Shiro, like the new outcasts you were--had to eat in slight isolation. When you looked at him sitting there in his desk space, interestingly enough he was quietly flipping the next page in a book he was currently reading. His red eyes glossed over every line in an almost elegant, yet reserved calm. Just looking at his face brought you towards some peace of mind.

Honestly, you didn't want to disturb him.

"Is there.. something you want to ask me?" Shiro spoke but didn't look at you. He'd flip yet another page nonchalantly, causing an embarrassed tinge of red to quickly appear on your cheeks while you snapped your head forward.

'Whoops, he caught me looking!' You thought frantically. Although, since you were on the subject of speaking your mind- you saw this as an opportune moment that needed seizing. "Erm-.. one second," You put the young man on hold, and when he finally saw it fit to look at you; Shiro spotted a dull azure blue container being pulled out from your desk.

His lips squeezed together to refrain from smiling excitedly. He'd known exactly what you were doing here, and it made him feel extremely grateful to see that you were still, very thoughtful. "... [L/N].. you really shouldn't have." Oh, but he desperately wanted this.

He closed his book and pushed it to the side when you offered it to him with the intention of keeping him fed. So upon taking it, he tracked his optics towards his occupied hands. "I promised you yesterday! Remember?" In the meanwhile you took out a yellow-colored bento container filled with the same lunch you provided for Shiro; that being pork cutlets, white rice-along with other heart healthy sides. You wasted no time when it came to digging into your mouth watering meal--all while the twin to your right hesitated a little.

"Well.. to be honest, I was sort of under the impression that you didn't want to after I attacked a stranger the other day." He took off the lid and picked up the chopsticks that laid neatly inside. Since it belonged to you, he couldn't wait to put his lips on it. "I figured you thought little of me."