[-11]

Ten minutes later... Leo was still following Shiro around, almost like an overly obsessed puppy. Any longer and someone might mistaken them to be lovers.

And it was severely one-sided!

Shiro tried to shake him off by taking a detour through the park.. after all, he wouldn't want someone as persistent as him knowing where he lives. Yet the second year still lagged behind him, wearing that same, innocent smile like everything he does was nothing short of a fun game. Honestly, it was really beginning to creep Shiro out. And he was a stalker himself!

Eventually Shiro arrived home, and looking back, he saw that Leo wasn't that far behind. He stopped near the stairway that led up to the apartment doors, then turned around to look at the brune. Shiro forced a grin, attempting to mask his annoyance by faking friendliness. "You can stop following me now." He said sternly, despite his smile.

On the other hand, Leo was simply looking for a bone to catch. He was pretty adamant on befriending him.. but Shiro could tell that there was an underlying motive here. He wasn't an idiot.. in fact, his intelligence exceeds that of a typical psychopath. "Sorry, sorry! A lot of people tend to remind me that I don't know when to quit!" Leo apologized playfully. He was bound to start prying himself into his life, much to the other's dismay.

That's when two voices were overheard nearby. And when the both of the men looked over, it was you and Seiichiro, walking home together with slushies in hand. When your eyes landed on Shiro, you instantly perked up and quickened your approach. "Shiro! Hey! I didn't expect to see you here!"

The young man seemed to display evident surprised when he saw you walking alongside of his brother. His fingers twitched next to his side. It looked like the two of you were having a nice outing together.. was it... a date?

You also spotted the familiar stranger near him as well. This caused you to raise questions, but your shock far outweighed your curiosity. Both you and Leo lit up in surprise, to which you pointed at each other and exclaimed in unison.

"It's you!!"

Seiichiro tilted his head, sipping on his mango slushie. "Eh? You two have some kind of history together, or something..?" You were busy crossing your arms and scanning Leo up and down skeptically, tilting your hip.

"Yeah, I met him at school today. He's a second year. And frankly, he's not showing his seniors much respect." You decided to lay down casual banter, teasing him to gain a sense of comradery. Obviously, the second year took the bait and started bickering with you. Your ability to attract friendly arguments were always apart of your questionable character.

"We're off of school grounds, so technically I can drop the honorifics!" Leo exclaimed, also mirroring you in crossing his arms. From an outside perspective, the two of you were acting like childish siblings. But regardless, seeing the brune left a bad sensation in Shiro's stomach. He was wondering what more he had to gain.. meeting you must've not have been any coincidence.

The youngest's eyes flashed with a bit of hostility. He could never enjoy his day without any men trying to befriend you.

Leo stuck out his tongue, provoking you for the first time-but before all hell broke loose Seiichiro was the one who casually stepped in between, gently waving his hands to ease both parties. Though.. it was quickly realized that neither of you cared.

"Come on, it's not hard to call someone senpai, is it?!"

"Over my dead body! Eugh!!!"