- 7 -

The rest of the week had slowly gone by, and the current day had been Saturday. You dressed normally on this occasion, disregarding the fact that today may have been considered a date.

A date with Seiichiro... it didn't sound bad at all.. part of you felt a bit nervous, actually. He is a great guy with great looks, though you decided that you were out of his league.

It wasn't long after you had gotten ready that you heard knocks at your door. Assuming it had been Seiichiro, you approached, and not long after did you twist the knob. Standing corrected, your neighbor stood there ahead of you, an elated smile greeting you with delicacy. "Good Mornin'~. Ready?" The both of you eyed each other carefully to get a taste of each of your attires.

Strangely enough, Seiichiro had dressed casually as well. "Yup! Let's go out and have some fun!" As you stepped outside to both close and lock your door, unnoticeably Seiichiro stared inside your home, as if he had been searching for something.

But in the instant you finished, he brought his eyes towards you while his grin still remained. A day like this was something he really wanted. Maybe God was still by his side. Snapping from enternal thoughts, he followed beside you down the cemented staircase, down there you'd spot a taxi parked near the curb.

>[Time: 9:23 AM]<

Seiichiro prepared the tickets while approaching the booth. Meanwhile on your end; you eagerly gazed around at the amazing, enthralling architecture and high rollercoasters just ahead of the gates. Although they were terrifying, you wanted to get on an adrenaline-pumping joyride.

"Sei! Let's get on a coaster first! They look awesome!" You exclaimed, unable to realize you had been subconsciously gripping onto his arm, tugging it as if you were a child.

Seiichiro of course, didn't mind, and chuckled loosely as the both of you stopped in front of the ticket booth. Surprisingly, there wasn't a long line ahead. "Yeah, alright. But do I have to get on as well..?" He asked, while staring at you as you frantically nodded. Your hues gleamed as if you begged him.

Due to your answer, he rubbed the nape of his neck in an nervous manner, taking a few steps up in the line. "...Fine." He shifted his eyes away, meanwhile you threw an energetic frenzy.

You were so cute, it was impossible to say no.

'Once she sees the rollercoaster in front of her.. she'll turn around.' He thought, tilting his head followed by a distressed sigh. Seiichiro now stared ahead and towards the back of a civillian, impatience overthrowing him. Eventually, he leaned to the side to sneak a glance at the payer ahead.

His heart had nearly stopped.

Immediate nervousness, as well as annoyance became of him, as his eyebrow twitched uncontrollably.

Why?

Why did it have to be this way?

Just up ahead would have been Neiji Iisei, who had been paying for his tickets. It became obvious that he changed his mind. And no matter what, Seiichiro was determined to keep the both of you apart.

With his stomach tied in knots of hatred, he felt his heart fill with emptiness. This was the day the both of you could spend time together.