- 10 -

You glared out the window nearest to you, a piece of interest building up gradually, eventually becoming a bit more than partial curiosity.

"I heard a noise outside.. is it just the rain?" Something made you think more deeply. "But Iisei is out there... maybe I should check on him..? What if he didn't leave yet?" Recalling that strange noise which had occurred only minutes ago, you couldn't help but grasp a sense of worry.

"I'll go and see, just in case.."

Now approaching your door, you slipped on your shoes at ease. But while in the midst of opening it quite calmly, your phone vibrated in your pocket.

'Ah, this is Iisei's number, right? I completely forgot we all exchanged numbers in case we got lost at the amusement park..' This revelation urged a pink color into your cheeks. 'We'll be texting each other from here on out now..!'

Just as you thought this, you opened your phone, glaring towards the message on your screen.

>Sei<

Four eyes! Is typing...

>Sei is trying to<

He began typing again, until abruptly he stopped. Meanwhile, you started to open your door which led outside. The instant you closed it behind you, Neiji would have sent you another message.

>Sorry about that. I'm fine.<

His reassurance calmed you. "Okay.." Would have been your simple response. Still, it all felt strange. Sneaking a glance, your eyes laid on Seiichiro's door. Curiosity got the best of you.

After a short approach, you stood right in front of Seiichiro's door. Tension was at it's peak. You don't know why... but you felt extremely nervous. Part of you still looked back on Neiji's message.

Clearing your throat followed by a knock, you patiently waited, yet to no avail. Seiichiro didn't seem to be home during the moment. Just to be safe, however... you knocked again.

Still quiet.

"It is getting late... he must be sleeping.." Taking one final glance at your cell phone, your final decision had been made. However, your concern over Neiji hadn't ceased.

>[Time: 9:02 PM]<

With your daily routine out of the way, you could finally relax on the comfort of your bed. Your hand towel slipped from your hair after throwing your back against the mattress, a satisfied sigh leaving you.

Closing your eyes for only a mere moment, you laid there for minutes. Flashbacks suddenly breached your mind, leading you to finally open them to glare at your ceiling.

Wait.

It wasn't the reminisce you had that forced your eyes to open; it was a familiar noise. A strange creek above you.

"Seiichiro told me to ignore it, but the more I hear things, the more uneasy I get..." It was like something was toying with you, but you just didn't know what it was. 

Still staring at the ceiling motionless, the noise had stopped, granting you the opportunity to spot something which had not been there days prior.

A hole.

There was a hole in your ceiling.

It wasn't a large one, it was rather small... Even so, it was enough to cause you to speculate. "How did that even... get there..?" The moment you asked that question, you felt a chilling shiver sweep down your spine, as if it was demanding you to put the subject down. "In... any case.. I.. I should go to bed."