- 19 -

A/N: Yeah.. I sort of realized it right after I finished writing this chapter.. But Seiichiro's face should be marked by scratches and bruises, buuut- since I'm too lazy to change this... just roll with the details in this chapter. Enjoy!

--

You stood from your seat, bewildered by the other male who appeared without the intent to hide the situation. Seiichiro rose his eyebrow toward his twin brother, meanwhile Shiro took another step back in denial, unable to produce a proper sentence. He stuttered rampantly, more fixated on his brother's grimace rather than the sound of whispers circulating around the room.

"How.. did you..."

You didn't mean to interrupt him, but your confusion led you to choke out the following sentence. "Seiichiro? That is... you right?" Although the evidence was laid out to you because of the dark bruise on his shoulder, you couldn't believe your eyes. Seiichiro looked at you, a smile gracing his features, though it suddenly melted down into a scowl. He didn't utter a peep to you, and it made you feel uneasy. In the process of opening your mouth, Kirigiri barked.

"What the hell is going on?! Brother? Seiichiro?? The real Sei is front of us!" Taking a peek over toward Shiro, who was breaking down mentally and physically, you wondered what he'd do next. Obviously, there was no way he could clean this up, it must've been a difficult pill to swallow for him.

Seiichiro didn't give Kirigiri, or any of the few students lurking in the room any insight. He was only focused on Shiro, who's behavior shifted. He released a demented wave of laughter, getting louder and louder as his husky tone caused ripples of shivers to slide down your back. It made you uncomfortable, since you didn't know what was going through his head. "Hey... don't you dare... look at [Y/N] like that..."

Frightened as he grabbed you by the wrist to yank you over and onto his side, Kirigiri instinctively stepped forward, however hesitance washed over her frame. Shiro held you close, his hand maintaining it's hold around your wrist. Just like his brother, his expression also curled into something steeper. It was cruel, yet it didn't have any impact on the male with natural golden eyes. "....I shouldn't have listened to my naive doll and took care of you then and there... I was afraid things would end up this way.."

Seiichiro started stepping towards him, angered by the fact his own blood would try to kill him over a mere schoolgirl. But before he could even say something you flinched at the abrupt reveal of a pocketknife, aimed toward the one ahead of you. "Don't take another step.. Or else I'll-"

"What? You're gonna stab me? Do you think I'm afraid of getting killed after you beat me to submission, and then left me alone rotting with Neiji's corpse?!" Kirigiri staggered back the second that rang through her ears. None of this made since to her! Why were there two Seiichiros? Did you know about this? And what did he just say... About Neiji?

She fell to her knees, completely lost and terrified. The other students' comments and mutterings were to no help either.

Shiro chuckled loosely, his voice soft as well as his grin. "No, I wasn't going to say that!" That velvet and almost taunting tone that pierced your ears sank, and so did your heart. "So don't you interrupt me."

Gently and slowly, the weapon he held budged to make contact with your soft skin, the stinging pressure against your neck leading to a slim line of crimson to trickle down your jugular. "..I'll make my precious doll here ... experience some pain." Inevitably, you lifted your dominant hand and squelched your terrified whimpers, filled with such an intensity of fear that your legs weakened and knees threatened to buckle.