- 13 -

(Republished! For some reason, this chapter unpublished. Sorry for the inconvenience! )

An stinging sensation nipped at your left hand. It grew more and more intense, which was the cause of your awakening. You blinked drowsily. The first thing you came to notice was a white, yet familiar ceiling, however that alone wasn't enough to help you regain any memories.

Lowering your gaze, you looked toward your injured hand instinctively, and came to spot Seiichiro, who held it as he wrapped clean bandages around it. The instant you saw his face forged you to recollect your memories, including your past with Kirigiri.

Yanking your hand away, it made the other feel startled. Gazing up at you, he smiled lightly, glad to know that you were now awake. "You sl-"

"What the hell, Seiichiro??!" You shouted, cutting between his sentence completely. "Why... why would you and Kirigiri..." Placing a hand up to your forehead, your [E/C] hues fogged with blurry vision, nonetheless, you moved from the comfy surface you sat against.

His bed.

Seiichiro leaned away from his bedside, moving to stand directly in front of you the second you stood up. "I have my reasons. Calm down, alright? Do you want something to drink? Eat?" He reflected a pensive glare which sent shivers down your spine. It was like it was an offer not meant to be refused.

"Oh- um.. sure.." You replied, "..Drink, please." Maybe afterwards he could give you a few answers. He nodded his head and calmly made his way after his leave.

Exhaling, you started to realize you had been holding your breath for many seconds. Just at the moment the door closed, your legs moved involuntarily, rushing you over towards the nearest window. And after parting the curtains, things revealed to be as clear as day.

You were.. back at the apartment.

"He said that he has his reasons... this wouldn't count as abduction, right? I don't feel as though I'm in harm's way..." Opening his window, you looked left, and then right. You thought it would compare to a normal scenery, but that wasn't the case.

On the right, his patio had a ladder. "Huh..? What's that for?" You hoped it was simply for something trivial like rennovations. But to your knowledge, a familiar figure returned to the room, holding a nice cold glass of iced tea. He realized where you stood and immediately started to budge, trying to divert your attention as soon as possible. "What are you doing over there?"

A loose chuckle then escaped his lips. It held a little bit of nervousness, going by unnoticed, however. You whipped around, taking one step back. "Ah! You scared me.."

Seiichiro seemed apologetic, and to compensate for that he gently handed your cup of tea. "Sorry about that.. Maybe next time you shouldn't focus on things around you. Focus on me."

Huh?

That sentence sounded a bit strange. 

"Well.. Okay?" You replied, though your tone was inflicted with uncertainty. "I'll try next time." Things got a bit awkward afterwards, and at the same time; you got uneasy. After one sip of your tea, you raised your eyes up to Seiichiro, who watched you intently, a bit more engaged onto something else than the atmosphere itself. "I... I need to use to restroom.." You mumbled, resting the tea against the nearest surface.

'>Sei is trying to<'

Why did that memory suddenly flash your mind? The male with golden eyes blinked away, and then started to approach the door in hopes for you to follow him. "I'll lead you there. Don't take too long, though." Taking reluctant steps, you slowly made your way behind him, but ever so gradually, your heart would've paced faster, adrenaline attempting to consume your veins.