[-10]

"Tch. I still can't believe this."

Kirigiri kicked up some dirt, crossing her arms. She was thinking about a number of things... All of which includes her boyfriend, Seiichiro. Or ex-boyfriend? Well, it doesn't matter, because she hasn't exactly given up on him yet. 'Ever since that new girl walked herself in here, she's been hogging all of his attention!'

She bit her well-trimmed thumbnail, hearing as her teeth chews against the her nail plate. "Damn! I kind of wanna kill her." Such a crazy woman. Her recklessness knows no bounds.

Above her, she remained unaware of Shiro. While he couldn't exactly hear what she was muttering to herself, he watches silently... his red eyes glowing beneath the sunlight while a particular.. temptation.. causes his fingertips to twitch excitedly. Before he knew it, his gaze shifts elsewhere, but only for a split second. After all, he just loves keeping his eyes hooked onto his prey.

Kirigiri took out her phone and aggressively thumped her thumbs against the screen as Shiro unlocked the large windows and pushed it open, leaning his forearm against the window sill comfortably as he still stared down below at her. He couldn't get rid of his sickening grin.

"What should I do with you, Kirigiri..? How can I deal with you in a way that'd be..." He tapped his index finger against his cheek contemplatively, "... Beneficial?" There was a multitude of things that could be good enough to execute. But he'd rather not get ahead of himself... There's a lot of patience that needs to be introduced before he could ever get to the best part. Slow and steady is the pace.

So he grabbed the small bucket of water he was using earlier and held it outside the window, his expression of dark amusement resurfacing too quickly for him to realize.

"...I'm going to have fun ruining you."

Shiro would tilt the bucket of sanitized water downwards, and from there he simply allowed gravity to play its ever so important role. A loud splash occurred, and shortly afterwards; an incredibly impeccable scream captured the ears of those in the surrounding area. It was a feminine shout, one of which relayed the entirety of her utter shock to the fullest degree.

Shiro then tossed the empty bucket out of the window while she was down below standing there processing how she ended up like this. Like a wet dog. Her school uniform was drenched, and so was her hair.. yet as soon as the bucket tumbled beside her foot, she finally made the decision to look up, spotting someone who she least expected.

"H-Huh..?!!" Up above, there was Shiro who was waving at her in a friendly manner .. he even dared to give her a conniving smile on her behalf.

"Hey! You should go wash your hair as soon as possible!" Shiro warns her in a shout, "Bleach and roots don't mix!" He felt eager to laugh, and he'd directly done so, right in front of her no less. Kirigiri knew better than anyone else that she didn't have the luxury of standing around to spit at the guy who did this to her, but at the same time... She didn't want to give him the pleasure of seeing her run away.

"You rotten bastard... Do you have any idea what you're starting?!" She screams, stomping her foot while looking up at the young man.

Shiro only stared, clearly not bothered by her threat. "I have some idea." He replies cunningly, coaxing her into a rage of more anger. The redhead began cursing and threatening him without any end to her wrath, coming off as an incomprehensible mess, meanwhile Shiro took it upon himself to close the windows gently.

"DAMN YOU!!! You cheap asshole!! You really don't know who you're--"

Click.

After he closed it, he pushed his hands into his pockets and let out a sigh. "She really is pretty explosive, isn't she?" It reminds him of a certain blond egomaniac related to the author's other stories. Shortly afterwards, he turned and started walking away from the disaster that he pretty much created. "I guess I should discipline her."