- 14 -

That was.. Seiichiro's voice?

You stared into Seiichiro's despondent eyes, as yours were still widened with tears. He didn't say a word. He gradually lifted himself up from on top of you, stumbling while doing so, and then brought a hand up to cover his face, as if he didn't want you to look at him. "Why... Just why.."

You scooted back, as far as you could, now directly beside the still body beside you. Looking over, you came to notice how familiar he seemed, despite his unsightly apparel. His wrists were kept above his head while his back had been against the wall. Blood stained his dirtied clothing, and there had also been bruises and bloodied scars around his skin. The other slowly, yet surely, turned his head to stare at you in return.

He looked like a corpse.

"[L/N].. Is th..at y.. you?... Wha.. What a.. are you... doing here?..." He tried to speak, but it only came out as numerous sputters, but luckily; his sentence was still comprehensible. You were mildly terrified, as well as bewildered.

What was going on?

Snapping your attention away would have been something that ascended from a chuckle; to loud, maniac laughter. You jumped up abruptly, alarmed by the alter between moods. Seiichiro gripped onto his forelocks. His laughter lasted for decades, and you didn't dare stop him.

He finally calmed, leaning forward while breathing in. "...Part of me feels sort of relieved.. But I still wish things didn't.. end up... this way.." Seiichiro brought his hand up to pinch his pupil while keeping his head hung low, you weren't able to see what he was doing for the time being. "If only I tried a little... harder.. to perfect his character.."

By the time the male looked up at you, he'd carry a twisted grin along his lips, and in the palm of hand laid to be a pair of golden contacts. "At first, I thought you noticed... After all, Seiichiro is right-handed, and I'm left-handed."

All rationality was thrown out the window. Your heart pounded from your chest, thoughts clashing in confliction. Facing with demented, red eyes, this imposter's deadly gaze made your skin become attacked by goosebumps.

There wasn't anything else for you to say. You trembled relentlessly, feeling deep regret since you acted so recklessly. The reason why you were there was to find Neiji. A sharp jolt left your body due to Seiichiro's subtle movements, which was only him ruffling his hair in order for it to digress into it's natural position.

He'd tilt his head, white locks following his movements. "Aren't you .. going to ask what's going on? I mean... I've been dying to tell you!" The male straightened his posture, and then threw back his arms momentarily. "I know that you're curious as well, my dearest!"

The situation you were in had been more than horrific. You wanted to get out of there, however there was the one next to you to worry about as well. He would die if he stayed in those chains any longer. You pried those quivering eyes back over toward Seiichiro, who began his chuckling frenzy again.

An finger rose in delicate care, aiming directly toward the shackled being, body vibrating out of what appeared to be crazed excitement. "That pathetic guy beside you..."

"...He's my older brother..."

Tossing the eye contacts to the floor, he pressed a hand up to his forehead just like before, suddenly growing quiet, personality completely shifting. "My brother started taking a liking to you despite he had a girlfriend... what a sicko.." He then perked up, "But.. me on the other hand... I'm devoted. And only to you, [Y/N]."