- 11 -

"Wait, you want to see me right now?? I'm sort of in the middle of some thing right now, Sei-"

"I don't care." He spoke tersely, "Come back to homeroom." Seiichiro hung up the phone as he felt sick to his stomach. "Even talking to her makes me rogue." He'd retort with an disgusted expression.

"But with that aside... knowing her, she'll come back running." He chuckled lowly, "How desperate..." Nonetheless, Seiichiro walked the hallways, eventually reaching the said classroom. He adjusted his bangs leisurely.

'Hopefully my hair won't fall back to how it normally had been..'

An eerie noise caught his attention. He peered, immediately noticing you. It looked as though you had been looking for someone, perhaps it was him. As much as he wanted to see you, he needed to remain unnoticed. Stepping inside the classroom, the male would have closed the door behind him the second you looked up, however you could not view his facial features.

Seiichiro released a sigh and then pressed his hands against his closed eyelids, caressing them stressfully as he moved forward a bit. "Ugh, my eyes hurt..." He wasn't one to complain, but things just won't go his way these days. "First that damned Iisei, and now her..."

Little did he know that a little mice had already heard, and had managed to overhear his mutterings. She paused in front of the doorway.

"Hm? Sei? Why are you calling Iisei by his last name? Aren't the two of you best friends?"

Kirigiri Yatsouba inquired. The male ahead froze up momentarily, his eyes widened in an vivid surprise. As she awaited his response, she started to feel a little uneasy as she witnessed him turning around with anticipation.

'Does she know?'

'Did she figure it out?'

'She couldn't have.'

'What should I do?'

'What could I do?'

'I need to get rid of her.'

'I need to hurry.'

'[Y/N] won't love me otherwise.'

His foot reluctantly budged forward, eyes devoid from any hesitation about his potential actions. He felt as though he could hear his every heartbeat after every step he made, his lips in a firm grim line.

Thump.

Thump. 

Kirigiri entered the room entirely, closing the door after her entrance. "Never mind that, though!" Her words immediately forced the male into an awakening. Seiichiro paused in his tracks yet again, this time he regained his consciousness.

Relief drained from his shoulders.

"Anyways... I wanted to talk about [Y/N]. You know, the girl you hurt earlier." He seemed so blunt, a bit more colder than usual, Kirigiri would think. Typically, she loved how terse he was, but this was... different.

He felt intimidating.

"P-Pardon?" Kirigiri wanted to pretend as though she didn't understand, but it had been fairly obvious to what her intentions were.