Slipping

(Regressed Nick)

It was a Friday evening in LA and the triplets were in their house in the living room. Matt was sitting on the left, Nick was in the middle, and Chris was on the right. They were watching a Disney movie. After a little while Nick started to feel a funny feeling in his head, but he chose to ignore it. He started to squirm and move around a lot more.

"Nick? Are you okay?" Asked Matt. "Yeah...I- I'm fine." Nick responded nervously. '"Nick you know you can talk to us right?" Chris asked chiming in on the conversation. "Guys, seriously I'm fine." Nick lied. '"Alright. Well if you need to talk we are here." Matt said. "Thanks guys." Nick said before going back to watching the movie. After some time passed Nick needed to go to the bathroom.

The movie was very interesting to Nick and he was starting to slip into his headspace and he didn't want to get up and go and use the bathroom. Matt noticed that Nick was squirming and moving a lot. "Hey Nick do you need to go and use the bathroom?" Matt asked. "No." Nick replied. Matt tapped Chris' shoulder to get his attention. Chris looked over and saw that Matt was giving him the look to look at Nick.

Chris looked at Nick and immediately saw that not only that Nick had to go and use the bathroom, but he also saw that Nick was slipping into his headspace. "Nicky?" Chris asked him. "Hm?" Nick hummed in response. "Do you need to go potty?" "No. I good." Nick replied. Nick then realized that his words slurred and he was slipping. Matt and Chris gave each other knowing looks.

"Come on baby. Let's go potty real quick and then we can come right back and watch the movie. I will pause it so you don't miss anything." Matt said trying to convince Nick to come on. "Nooo! I good. No wan potty!" Nick whined. This let Chris and Matt know that Nick was fully into his headspace. "Come on baby. I don't want you to have an accident." Matt said while standing up from the couch.

"Me no need to potty Daddy." Nick said pouting. "Chris pause the movie real quick." Matt said to Chris. Chris paused the movie. "Go bubs. It's okay." Chris said. "Matt you go and take him to the bathroom and then I will get his pj's, pacifier, and pull up." Chris said. "Okay got it." Matt replied. "Please bubba come on." Matt asked. "Otay." Nick said while getting up from the couch and then grabbing Matt's hand as they walked to the bathroom.

Nick used the restroom and Chris came down with his pull up, pj's, and pacifier. "Okay bubs let's get you changed." Chris said. Matt walked out of the bathroom to get Nick's bottle ready. Chris helped Nick get changed and dressed and then he clipped Nick's pacifier to his shirt. "Ook Dada! Ook it mickey!" Nick said while pointing to his shirt. "Yeah it is Mickey! Good job baby!" Chris said. Nick put his pacifier in his mouth and then made grabby hands towards Chris.

"Up! Up!" Nick said. "What do we say?" Chris asked. "P'ease?" "There we go! Okay come here bubba." Chris said while picking Nick up. Chris walked into the living room to see Matt sitting on the couch waiting for them with Nick's bottle of milk. "Milkie!" Nick said while trying to get down. "Okay there you go." Chris said while putting Nick down. Nick ran to Matt and Matt gave him his milk. Nick then climbed onto the couch in between Matt and Chris and then they started the movie back. After about 30 minutes Nick was fast asleep.