Day in the Life Pt1

(Regressed Madi, Chris, and Matthew)

(Matt and Madi are referred to as twins because they act the same and do a lot of the same things when they are regressed.)

Location: LA

Nick's POV:
It is currently 8am and my alarm just went off to start getting up and getting ready for the day. Today is Saturday so we won't be going anywhere or really doing anything except for going grocery shopping. I got up and brushed my teeth and then used the restroom. I then walked to Alahna's room (Pretend she has a room in their house.) to see if she is awake yet. I knock on her door and hear a small 'come in'.

I open the door to see Alahna still laying down. "Alahna come on we have to start getting ready for the day so we can wake the babies up. We don't want them to be cranky." I said while rubbing my eye. "Okay I'm up now." Alahna said while sitting up and stretching. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to start breakfast before the babies woke up. I am just making oatmeal and then they can have some fruit with it.

As I am making the oatmeal I hear steps coming from behind me and then I turn around to see a very sleepy Chris. He still had his pacifier in his mouth, his hair was a mess from sleeping, and he was wrapped in his blanket, while holding his stuffed animal. "Good morning baby." I said while taking the oatmeal off of the burner and then walking towards him. I picked him up and he just smiled before laying his head down on my shoulder. "Monin' Dada." Chris said with a sleepy voice.

"Do you want some breakfast?" I asked him. "Yes p'ease." He replied. "Bubba how old do you feel?" I asked him. He held up three fingers. "Okay thank you." I said. "Okay well let's go brush your teeth and then we can eat breakfast." I said. I carried Chris to his bathroom and then I helped him brush his teeth. "Okay all done." I said. "Ah don!" Chris said while clapping his hands. "Where mama Dada?" Chris asked. "Mama is getting ready for the day." I said.

"Tan I see her?" Chris asked with his head tilted a little bit. "Yes baby. Let's go find mama." Nick said while chuckling a little. They walked to Alahna's room to see her looking in the mirror. "Oooo mama ou pretty." Chris said. "Aw thank you bubba." Alahna said. "Ou welcome." Chris said. "That was so sweet of you to say." Alahna said. "Ou vewy welcome mama." Chris said. "That makes me so happy." Alahna said while putting her hand on her chest.

"Okay breakfast should be ready. I made oatmeal and then we can have some fruit with it." I said. "I am going to go and get the twins up." I said. "Okay." Alahna replied. I walked to the nursery and saw that the babies were asleep. I walked over to Matt's crib and slowly rubbed his back to wake him up. Matt turned his headed over towards me and looked up and saw me. Once he saw that it was me then he smiled and then sat up and made grabby hands.

I picked Matt up and changed him and then I put him back in his crib before I went to Madi's crib and slowly rubbed her back to wake her up. Madi sat up and rubbed her eyes and then made grabby hands towards me. I picked her up and then changed her. Then I went and grabbed Matt and put him on my left hip since Madi was on my right hip.

Third Person POV:
Nick walked to the kitchen and then he put the babies in their high chairs. "Chrissy come on so I can put you in your high chair." Nick said. "Otay Dada here I come." Chris said while getting off of the couch. Nick picked Chris up and buckled him into his high chair. Alahna came over with all of the babies food. She had a bowl of oatmeal and cut up blueberries and cut up grapes. "Tank ou Mama." Chris said. "You're welcome baby." Alahna replied.

"Nick I can feed Madi and then you can feed Matt." Alahna said. "Okay sounds like a plan." Nick replied. Everyone ate their breakfast and then they all were going to get ready to go grocery shopping.

To be continued...