Day in the Life Pt2

(Regressed Madi, Matt, and Chris)

Location: LA

Nick and Alahna had just got the babies out of the bath and Nick was getting Chris and Matt ready while Alahna was getting Madi ready. Alahna got a diaper on Madi and then she put her in a white shirt, grey sweatshirt, grey leggings, and white socks with white air forces. Nick put the boys in their black fresh love sweat suits with their white socks and white air forces.

Alahna grabbed Madi's diaper bag and then got some diapers, two extra outfits, a extra pair of shoes, three pacifiers, three bibs, some teething toys, two pairs of socks, and baby wipes. Them Alahna goes downstairs and puts Madi down and then she packs Madi two bottles and some snacks.

Nick then comes downstairs while holding Chris' hand and Matt on his right hip. "Hi mama!" Chris says while running to Alahna. "Hi baby!" Alahna replies while hugging Chris back. "What ou doin'?" Chris asks. "I'm packing your sister some snacks." Alahna replies. "Hey Nick have you already packed Matt and Chris' diaper bags?" "Yeah I just need to put their snacks in there." Nick replied.

"Okay I can pack the snacks if you bring me their diaper bags." Alahna said. "Okay let me go and get them." Nick said before putting Matt down and going up the stairs to go and get the other two diaper bags. As soon as Nick was out of Matt's sight Matt panicked. Alahna saw the look on Matt's face and she heard him start to whimper.

"Oh Matt baby. Dada is coming back. It's okay baby." Alahna said while walking towards Matt to pick him up. As soon as Alahna picked Matt up his bottom lip stuck out and next thing you know Matt was crying for Nick. "Nnnn Dadaaaa!" Matt cried. "Aw baby. You're okay baby he is coming right back." Alahna said. Alahna was rubbing Matt's back while bouncing him a little bit.

Chris came walking over and saw that Matt was crying. "Mama why broder cwying?" Chris asked. "Your brother is okay. He just wants Dada." Alahna explained. "Oh otay." Chris said. Nick then walked downstairs and heard Matt crying. When he got to Alahna he asked her what happend. "What happened? Why is he crying?" Nick asked concerned. "Oh he is crying because you left." Alahna stated.

"Ohhh. It's okay bubba. Dada is right here." Nick said. Matt turned his head around to see his Dada and he instantly made grabby hands towards Nick. Nick grabbed Matt and the he handed Alahna the diaper bags. "Thank you." Alahna said. "No problem." Nick replied. Alahna finished packing the diaper bags and then they were ready to go.

Everyone walked out to the car and Nick buckled the twins in and then Alahna buckled Chris in his seat. "Tank ou mama." Chris said. That made Alahna so happy. "You're welcome baby." Alahna then got into the driver's seat and Nick got into the passengers seat. Good thing the grocery store was only 10 minutes away.

They arrived and then they got out of the car and Nick went to go and grab two carts. Nick came back with the two carts and then Alahna put Madi in the front part of one cart and then she did the same for Matt. Nick put the diaper bags in the carts. "Dada tan I walk with ou?" Chris asked. "Yes you can, but you need to hold my hand." Nick said. "Otay." Chris said while grabbing Nick's hand.

They walk inside the store and then they head straight for the babies section of the store. But, in order to get to the baby section you have to pass the toy section and Chris loved toys. Nick was going to try his best to not let Chris see because he just got a new toy yesterday. As they got closer to the toys Chris was looking the opposite way, but then he turned his had and saw the toys.

"Dada! Dada! Ook! It toys!" Chris said while trying to run off. "I know bubba, but we aren't getting any toys today. And you just got a new toy yesterday." Nick said. "But, Dada... I wan da toy." Chris said pouting. "I know baby, but maybe next time." Nick said. "Dada I wan da toy. P'ease Dada?" Chris begged. "No baby not today." Nick said. Chris didn't understand why he couldn't get a toy today.

Chris ran to the toy aisle and fell to his bottom and started crying. "Christopher. Get up please." Nick said. "Alahna hold on Chris is upset." Nick said getting Alahna's attention. Alahna turned around to see Chris on the floor in the aisle throwing a tantrum. Alahna was usually better with these types of situations so she decided to step in.

"Chrissy baby. I understand that you want a toy, but we are not getting one today." Nick tried again. "Nooo Dada I wan toy now!" Chris cried. Alanha walked over to help. "Nick watch the twins." Alahna said. "Okay." Nick said while standing up and going over to the two baskets. Alahna crouched down to Chris' level. "Hey hey bubba can you please look at Mama?" Alahna asked. Chris listened and looked up at her.

"Okay thank you. Now can you please tell me what you are feeling?" Alahna asked. "I fweel sad Mama." Chris said while sniffling. "Okay that is okay. It is okay to feel sad. Can you tell me why you are feeling sad?" Alahna asked. "I fweel sad cause I wan toy, but I no get toy today." Chris said. Alahna wiped Chris' face. "Okay so I understand that you want a new toy today, but Mama and Dada aren't going to buy any toys today." Alahna said. Chris looked up at Alahna with the widest eyes and they were full of innocence.

"Why Mama?" Chris asked. "Because we came in here to get you and your brother and sister some important things. We can you guys a toy next time." Alahna said while still trying to make sure that Chris understood that they still weren't getting a toy today. "Otay." Chris said. "Okay baby thank you for listening. Come on let's get you up." Alahna said while helping Chris up off the floor. They finished their shopping and then they were driving home.

To be continued...