Caught

(Regressed Matt)

TW!: Panic Attack and Mentions of Anxiety

Location: LA

Nick-Papa
Chris-Dada
Matt's Headspace-2yrs old

Matt's POV:
I open my eyes and stretch. I look over at my clock and see that it is 11am. It takes me a minute to get up because of how tired I am, and not to mention the headache that I have. I soon get up and get ready for the day. After I brush my teeth and put on some sweatpants and a black shirt, then I go to the kitchen.

I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. As soon as I enter the kitchen I see both of my triplet brothers. Chris is sitting at the table and Nick is making breakfast. I love when Nick cooks. It reminds me of my mom's cooking a little bit.

I am a little and I like to feel small. I want caregivers, but I haven't found any. Regressing helps me cope with my anxiety. And recently I have been regressing more because I have been feeling really anxious.

The only thing is that I haven't even told my brothers and I usually tell them everything. I just feel like they are going to judge me. Now, don't get me wrong, my brothers are not judgmental people, but I just don't know how to tell them about it.

Anyway, I sit down and just scroll on my phone until breakfast is ready. After about another 10 minutes pass, Nick places all of the food on the table. "Okay there you guys go." Nick says before sitting down. "Thanks." I say quietly. "Yeah thank you." Chris states.

"No problem." Nick replies to us thanking him. We all eat breakfast and then when I am done, I go and rinse my plate and cup off and then place my plate and cup in the dishwasher. After that I go back into my room.

My head still hurts and I decide that I am just going to take a nap and try to sleep it off. I grab my pacifier out of one of my drawers and then I lay back down and go to sleep.

Time Skip:

As I start to open my eyes, I feel the pounding headache in my head except it was worse than before. I wince at the sudden pain and let out a little whine. I check the time and see that it is 2pm now. I decide that I should see what my brothers are doing.

Little did I know what was about to happen...

I get up slowly and then take my pacifier out of my mouth and put it back in my drawer. I open my door and walk out of my room to see that my brothers are in the living room together on the couch.

I go to the living room and sit next to Nick. "Hey Matt." Nick greets me. "Hey." I say quietly. The light from the Sun is shining into the house and it is hurting my eyes. I can feel my clothes on me, the lights are too bright, and my head hurts. Everything just feels wrong.

I feel my anxiety go up a little bit. I take some deep breaths and it does help me calm back down. The last thing I want to do is panic right now. I do notice that my head feels a little fuzzy, but I quickly wipe that feeling away because I don't want to slip in front of my brothers.

I guess Chris heard me taking some deep breaths and he asks me if I am okay. "Hey Matt, are you okay?" He asks with concern laced in his voice. "Yeah I otay." I reply. My eyes go wide and my heart starts pounding. "Oh okay, just checking." Chris replies.

I calm down and hope that he didn't hear that. I can't believe I slurred my words. My head starts to feel fuzzy again and I don't think I can push it away this time. I squeeze my eyes shut tight and try to get the feeling to go away.

"Matt... are you sure that you are okay? You look like you are in pain." Chris said as he looked at me. "I fine. I no 'urt." I say. "You what?" Nick now asks. "I no 'urt." I repeat. But, just as I say that I notice that I slurred my words TWICE.

I feel my breaths quicken, my eyes start to water, and my head goes completely fuzzy. Next thing you know I am having a full on panic attack.

Nick's POV:
Chris and I have been noticing that Matt has been acting differently a lot lately. Almost like a 'baby'. Not in a bad way though. As Matt was talking to Chris I heard his words slur a little bit. I look a little confused so I asked him was he okay, and yet again his words slurred.

I went to look at Matt and I saw that his eyes went wide, his breaths quickend, and his eyes started to water. I immediately notice that he is about to have a panic attack. I pick him up and put him in my lap. All I want to do is comfort him.

Chris looks at me then at Matt and then back up at me and immediately knows that Matt is panicking. Matt is now sobbing into my chest and he is say 'no' repeatedly. "Matt. Matt baby, can you look at me?" I ask. He just keeps saying 'no' and sobbing.

I then decide that I am going to have try something else. "Matt. Matt can you tell me three thing you see?" I ask him knowing that usually this trick works. "I- I- I s-see... um... I don know. Elp p'ease!" Matt sobs.

"Let me see him." Chris says. "Okay here." I say while gently passing Matt to Chris. Chris brings Matt's ear to his chest and gently rubs his back up and down. We both notice that Matt almost instantly calms down.

After about another 5 minutes pass, Matt's breathing starts to even out and Chris wipes his tears. "Okay bubby so what is wrong." Chris asks Matt. "Head 'urt and eye's 'urt. Too 'ight." Matt sayid while pointing to his eyes when he said that his eyes hurt.

"So your head and eyes hurts?" Chris asks Matt. "Es." Matt whimpers. "Aw okay baby." Chris said as he rubs his back. I then proceed to look up somethings so I can get answers as to why Matt is acting the way that he is.

I look for answers for about 10 minutes before I am pretty sure I know what is going on. The main thing that I saw was Age Regression. The website said that the main question that you should ask is how old the person is.

"Matt, baby how old are you?" I ask him. He hold up two fingers. 'Ok so he is mentally two years old right now.' I take a mental note of that. "Okay so Chris this may sound a little weird, but Matt is a little and he is in the headspace of a 2 year old." I state to Chris. He understands. I then explain to him what age regression is.

Chris is completely understanding and we were both open to helping Matt and maybe even becoming his caregivers.