Boston Pt2

(Regressed Chris, Matt, and Madi)

TW: Mentions of Breastfeeding

Location: LA and traveling to Boston

Nick-Dada
Alahna-Mama
Chris-3 years old
Matt-1 year old
Madi-1 year old

Nick, Alahna, and the babies had just arrived at the airport. Chris, Matt, and Madi are all currently fast asleep. Alahna got the twins baby carriers that you can attach to yourself. Alahna clipped the baby carrier on and then she carefully got Madi from her car seat and then she put Madi in the carrier. Nick also put the other baby carrier on and then he carefully got Matt out of his car seat and then Nick put Matt in the carrier that was strapped to him.

Nick put on Chris' diaper bag and then got 3 out of the 5 suitcases out of the trunk. Alahna got Matt and Madi's diaper bags and then she got the other 2 suitcases out of the trunk. Nick got the three seater stroller out and then he put Chris in the middle seat of the stroller. Chris stirred a bit before going back to sleep.

Nick closed the trunk and then they were walking into the airport. (I have never been on a plane so I am sorry if I get this wrong.) They checked in, then weighed their suitcases, then they went through security, and then TSA. After they got all of that taken care of they then walked to their gate and sat down. "Mmmm." Chris whined. "Hey Nick Chris is starting to wake up." Alahna said.

Nick looked at the stroller and sure enough Chris was starting to move around and whine. "Okay well he should be getting up in just a minute and then I will take him out." Nick replied. About 5 minutes later Chris opened his eyes and saw his Mama and his Dada and immediately started crying. "What's wrong baby?" Alahna asked worried while Nick was taking Chris out of the stroller.

Chris' whines soon turned into cries. Chris was crying and reaching for Alahna. "Okay hold on baby let me take your sister out of the carrier and then I will get you." Alahna said. "Mmmm. Wan ou mama." Chris cried while doing grabby hands. Alahna carefully took Madi out of the baby carrier and then she carefully put Madi in the stroller. "Okay come here baby." Alahna said while grabbing Chris.

Alahna got Chris' sippy cup out of his diaper bag. She filled it up with some water and then she handed Chris his sippy cup and a pack of fruit snacks. "Tank ou mama." Chris said while wiping his eyes. "You're welcome bubba." Alahna replied. About another 20 minutes passes before Madi started to wake up.

Madi started to slowly open her eyes. The sudden noises, bright lights, and cold air startled her. Madi started crying. Alahna reached forward and took Madi out of the stroller. As soon as Alahna sat Madi on her lap, Madi instantly pushed her face towards Alahna's chest. "Okay baby hold on." Alahna said knowing that Madi was just due for a feed.

"Hey Nick can you please hand me Madi's diaper bag?" Alahna asked politely. "Yeah here you go." Nick said while handing Alahna the diaper bag. "Thanks." Alahna said. Alahna grabbed Madi's nursing blanket and covered the both of them up. Alahna helped Madi latch on and then she patted Madi's padded bottom while she nursed.

Madi nursed for about 20 minutes before falling back asleep. Alahna lifted the blanket a little to check on Madi and she saw that Madi was fast asleep. Alahna covered herself back up and then she put Madi back in the stroller because she knew that Matt should be waking up soon for his feed. And sure enough Matt woke up about 10 minutes later for a feed.

Matt nursed and then fell back asleep as well. Alahna got herself together and then she put Matt back in the stroller. "Nick I'm getting hungry and there is a Starbucks right there." Alahna said. "Yeah me too. Okay let's go." Nick replied before standing up and putting the twins diaper bags in the back pouch of the stroller and putting Chris' diaper bag on his back since it was a backpack diaper bag.

Alahna pushed the stroller while Nick was walking in front of them. They walked into the Starbucks and got in line. Soon it was their turn to order. They ordered themselves things and then they paid. They got their stuff and then walked back to where they were sitting. They sat back down and then ate their food while all of the babies were asleep.

Soon it was almost time for them to board their plane. Alahna and Nick made sure they had everything packed up and ready. Alahna carefully wiped all of the babies hands and faces. Thankfully, all of the babies stayed asleep.

"Flight to Boston. Flight to Boston. Your plane is now boarding." The person said over the intercom. "Okay Alahna come on. I can put Matt back in my baby carrier and you can put Madi back in your baby carrier." Nick said. "Okay sounds like a plan." Alahna replied. "I can also carry Chris on my hip, unless he wants to walk." Nick stated. "Okay." Alahna replied.

They carefully got the twins out of the stroller and into their carriers. Alahna then carefully woke Chris up. "Chris baby. It's time to get up. We have to board the plane." Alahna stated. "I wan Dada." Chris said while pointing to Nick. "Okay bubba. I'm here. Do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk?" Nick asked. "I 'alk Dada." Chris said. "Okay that is perfectly fine." Nick said while unbuckling Chris from the stroller.

Nick closed the stroller and then Alahna rolled the stroller to the plane. They arrived and the flight attendant looked over their tickets and then let them through. The flight attendant also took the stroller so she could put it up. "Thank you." Alahna said. "You're welcome." The flight attendant responded.

They were sitting in first class. Alahna and Nick got settled in and it was Alahna and Madi in front and then Nick, Chris, and Matt behind Alahna and Madi.

To be continued...