YT Channel

(Regressed Chris and Regressed Matt)

Location: LA

(Chris and Matt are regressed and they have a separate yt channel that Nick vlogs for them. Chris is more outgoing and talkative, while Matt is a little camera shy. They are both regressed to 3 years old.)

It was currently 4pm in LA and the littles had just woken up from their naps. Nick pulled out the vlogging camera to start recording for Chris and Matt's YT Channel. Chris and Matt were both on the floor playing together. "Otay Matty tan you gab da bock p'ease?" Chris asked Matt while pointing to the blue block that was next to Matt.

"Otay i tan get it fo you." Matt said behind his pacifier. Matt handed Chris the blue block and then he went back to watching Paw Patrol which was on the TV. While Chris and Matt were content Nick took this as a chance to vlog for their channel. "Chrissy, Matty I am about to start vlogging." Nick said.

As soon as Matt heard that he immediately ran over to the couch and sat by Nick. "Otay Dada." Chris replied. Chris didn't really mind being on camera, but Matt did get a little camera shy. "Matty baby what's wrong?" Nick asked. Nick already knew what was wrong which was that Matt was nervous, but Nick is trying to teach Matt to tell him how he is feeling.

"Um.. um... I- I no wan cama Dada." Matt said quietly. "You don't want to be on the camera?" Nick questioned. "Yes Dada. No ike. Scwawy." Matt said. "Okay you don't have to be on it, but it will be a lot of fun. Some of the viewers are just like you baby." Nick said. Matt just held on tighter to Nick.

Nick hit record and asked Chris if he wanted to do the intro. "Chrissy baby do you want to do the intro?" Nick asked. "Yes p'ease!" Chris said while standing up. "Hi evbody! I Chrissy and my Dada is right there and my broder is right there too!" Chris said while ponting at Matt and Nick. "Matty say hi to cama!" Chris said excitedly. "Um... o- otay." Matt stuttered. Nick put the camera on Matt and then gave him a thumbs up.

"Hi I Matty. I fee." Matt said while holding up three fingers. "I watch Paw trol on TV! Ook!" Matt said while pointing to the TV. Nick panned the camera over to the TV and then back to Matt. "Okay boys what do you guys want to eat eat for dinner?" Nick asked. "Nuggies!" Both boys shouted at the same time.

"Okay I can do that and let's remember to use our inside voice okay?" Nick said. "Otay Dada." Matt said. "Yes Dada." Chris said.

(I am so sorry for this being so short. I had an idea, but then kinda got lost so I am so sorry.)